PQA has been going strong since 1997! We take pride in our commitment to the communities across Canada in which we are located because we know there is more to life than work. Our team members enjoy opportunities for continuous learning and they work with leading-edge companies, technologies, and tools. As one of Canada's largest and most established independent software testing companies, we insist on working with 'quality' people who share our passion for doing the job right!
We are growing in Fredericton and are currently looking for an Export Intern to help us do that!
What you'll do
The Export Intern works closely with, and under the guidance of, the VP, Lottery and Gaming to develop and execute an export strategy and action plan for the international lottery and gaming market.
Conduct Market Research
- Identify and assess demand for QA and software testing services in each of the market segments
- Research regulatory and compliance requirements in each of the operating jurisdictions
- Identify and evaluate various channels to access market segments
Support Business Development and Marketing Activities
- Assist in planning and execution of various business development and sales initiatives, which may include activities such as cold calls/emails, social media outreach, trade shows, etc.
- Support the coordination of internal resources involved in the planning and execution of business development and marketing activities, including Administration, Finance, Strategy & Communications, and Sales
- Assist in the collection and analysis of data to assess performance of business development and marketing activities
What you'll need
- A graduate of business, international business, or marketing program within the last 3 years
- Experience in the lottery and gaming industry would be considered an asset
- Experience in business, marketing, and/or administration
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work with strict deadlines and with specific deliverables
- Ability to work independently and self-direct as needed
- Willing to ask for help, clarification and/or guidance
- Ability to build string relationships
A little bit about us
Professional Quality Assurance Ltd
Who We Are
Professional Quality Assurance (PQA) is one of Canada's premiere nearshore business technology outsourcing providers. Since 1997, we have been helping organizations all over the world reach their quality objectives by delivering scalable, proven, quality-centric managed services. Companies such as Apple, Filogix, CGI, SkillSoft, Computer Associates, lynda.com, National Bank of Canada, Boeing, Nortel and many others have gained considerable advantage from our Quality Assurance (QA), Testing and eLearning expertise and experience.
We deliver outsourced managed services to our clients with the goal of helping them increase profitability, boost customer satisfaction, manage development cycles and implement quality-centric solutions. We develop innovative approaches and solutions, designed to generate increased efficiencies, competitive advantage and market share for our clients.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
At PQA Testing, we encourage our employees' personal career growth. We have plans in place to make sure that each employee is connected with a mentor to help guide them through their professional development, offer bi-monthly lunch & learns and give our employees chances to attend industry conferences.
Our employee's health and wellness are #1 here at PQA Testing. We offer health incentives for our full-time employees to help them reach their goals of a healthy lifestyle. PQA Testing is always organizing events that involve exercise and our annual Family Day BBQ is one event that definitely brings all of us closer.
Always remember one thing while you're working at PQA Testing...have fun!