Job type: One-year term
3+ Corporation is now recruiting for an experienced, positive, bilingual Executive Assistant to join its growing team. Reporting directly to the President & CEO the Executive Assistant is responsible for ensuring efficient and effective administrative support. This position is ideal for a career driven individual who thrives and is comfortable in a fast-paced environment, and can take initiative to proactively and promptly deal with changing priorities and demands.
What you'll do
- Provides senior level administrative support to the Board Chair, President & CEO
- Take and prepare meeting notes, minutes and other records
- Arrange meetings and conference calls
- Communicates with members of the Board of Directors and other stakeholders
- Organizes and maintains employee personnel files
- Provides coordination support to the Management Team
- Prepares communication (emails) for Management Team, as may be required
- Plans and creates agenda for Management Team meetings
- Plans and facilitates new employee orientation sessions
- Responds to all general inquiries for the corporation by phone, email, or in person
What you'll need
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in office administration
- Previous experience in senior administrative assistant positions
- Expert proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- Knowledge in Board Governance is considered an asset.
We're looking for
A little bit about us
We are the economic development corporation for Dieppe, Moncton and Riverview, leveraging our regional assets to foster new job creation, to enhance our prosperity and to improve our overall competitiveness.
We use our expertise to promote our region and attract investment, to help expand our existing businesses and key sectors, and to help build and attract the workforce needed for our new and existing businesses to thrive.
We are 3+
Are you interested?
Work With Us
3+ Corporation offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
We welcome all applications ; however, only candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted.