We're looking for a Rockstar Executive Assistant to work closely (but remotely) with the CEO to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities. The Executive Assistant will act as a "barometer," having a sense of the issues taking place and keeping the CEO updated, and anticipating their needs in advance of meetings, conferences, etc.
Timing: 7:30 PM to 4:30 AM IST
What you'll do
The Executive Assistant will also be responsible for the following tasks:
- Processing, writing and responding to emails on the Executive's behalf
- Performing minor accounting tasks
- Answering Phone calls and taking messages
- Managing the Executive's calendar, including making and prioritizing appointments
- Performing human resources tasks such as posting jobs and screening applicants
- Organizing the businesses data platforms
- Delegating Customer Service tasks and handling conversations.
What you'll need
As the title says, we're looking for a "Rockstar Executive Assistant" and this doesn't mean anybody… You must satisfy all of the following requirements to be considered for this job:
- A Quiet work environment, computer, and high-speed internet
- Experience as an Executive Assistant
- Experience managing email for a high-level executive
- Comfortable with accountability. At InterFace, we all make mistakes but we never make excuses.
- Expert proficiency with Microsoft Office and comfortable learning new data platforms
- Technical proficiency and problem-solving skills related to IT infrastructure; IT support and troubleshooting; and cloud-based environments (web-based applications).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills - in English.
- Exceptional organizational skills and impeccable attention to detail.
- Make appropriate, informed decisions regarding priorities and available time
- Ability to react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround
- Able to maintain a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information
Bonus Skills and Experience
The following skills and experience are preferred but not required
- Experience with the automation platform Zapier
- Experience in the Real Estate and/or Tech industries
- Experience using CRM software
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Are you interested?
Work With Us
At InterFace, we build integrations for real estate teams & agents to help optimize their CRM & Data platforms. We're passionate about making non-income generating work disappear by automating as much of the sales, marketing, and business operations processes as possible.
While other automation and integration platforms provide services for any data platform in any industry, we focus specifically on a handful of the best platforms that service residential real estate teams. This gives us a competitive edge and our clients love it.