You want the challenge and opportunity to help Dash Hudson sell a leading product in a rapidly growing market.
You can't be afraid to take on challenges you don't understand, and you need to have the confidence to figure it out.
Must be hyper-organized. We'll be checking your Moleskin / Evernote ;)
In short, you have the skills, and want to work in a fast-paced environment. You are detail-oriented and diligent, but have the flexibility and drive to take on new challenges as they arise.
What you'll do
The Executive / Admin Assistant will support the team and goals of Dash Hudson in the following areas:
Administration and Operations
- Facilitate the daily operations of the office, including:
- Facilities management
- Ordering and stocking office supplies
- Ordering catering
- Managing vendors (coffee, plant care, etc)
- Draft and update policies and procedures as needed
- Organize and support events
- Administer software tools
- Document control and management for the corporate and sales drives
- Office design and layout planning
- Coordinate office meeting rooms
- Provide general support to all teams and visitors
- Manage templates and assist with preparing keynote presentations
- Provide office tours to new hires
Executive Team Support
- Take meeting minutes and follow-up on action items
- Travel bookings (as needed)
- Pre-fill forms and applications for approval
- Provide general admin support (such as reporting and data entry)
What you'll need
- 1 year of experience in a similar role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience with HubSpot and G Suite is an asset
- Degree or Diploma in Business or Office Administration would be preferred
We're looking for
A little bit about us
The world's most discerning brands and publishers use Dash Hudson to create and share photos and videos that people care about. Our visual intelligence platform provides a one-stop solution to predict performance, distribute, measure, and enhance engagement across all of your visual marketing channels.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
We believe in building great products that solve real problems for marketers, and being unabashed about our unique ability to be the best at what we do.
We believe that mutual support among the team, and a willingness by all to figure out the seemingly impossible are what will propel us forward.
To our customers, we show undying love for their support. In thanks, we smother them in hugs.