BlockCrushr Labs is an award-winning blockchain development lab based in Halifax, Nova Scotia.
We're looking for a cutting edge Ethereum Smart Contract Developer to join our client, a leading-edge Canadian fintech company. Joining a small, distributed team and supported by a DevOps engineer, you will develop a suite of Ethereum-based smart contracts to integrate blockchain technology into their industry-leading platform.
What you'll do
- Design and implement a dApp to record and manage the transfer of assets
- Implement smart contracts alongside the existing platform
- Provide technical leadership on smart contract development
- Secure contracts and assets according to best practices to deliver blockchain-level assurance
What you'll need
- Practical experience developing on Blockchain platforms such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, etc.
- Practical experience working with and deploying smart contracts and tokens in Solidity
- Understanding of the cryptographic principles underpinning of Bitcoin and Ethereum and their differences
- Have a collaborative mind set and enjoy sharing Blockchain knowledge with other developers
- Familiarity with ERC20 tokens an asset
We're looking for
A little bit about us
BlockCrushr Labs is an award-winning blockchain lab that experiments with, develops and commercializes products and services related to blockchain and other advanced technologies.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
This role is based in Canada and open only to Canadian citizens. The position is available for remote nationwide.