People Manager: No
Work Location / Market: Remote work (WFH) / FACE Office
The successful candidate will service clients in Quebec.
*Candidate must be based in Quebec
As an Entrepreneurship Relationship Manager (ERM), within the Commercial Finance Department, you are a professional with strong business development skills and financial acumen, responsible for new client acquisition, ensuring a premium client experience, deepening and growing existing client relationships, portfolio management, and profitability. You deliver timely and relevant financial advice to FACE applicants within all industries of focus, aligning sales, risk policy and market strategies to deliver customized solutions.
Overview of Responsibilities:
• Acquire, grow and manage a portfolio of loan clients, taking responsibility for the overall client experience and portfolio strategy.
• Provide an exceptional client experience by delivering proactive and customized business and financial advice, demonstrating a deep understanding of your clients' business and industry. • Manage and support clients' and applicants' needs, demonstrating strong credit acumen, as well as sound risk mitigation and portfolio oversight.
• Structure, recommend and present funding requests for approval in accordance with the parameters of the Black Entrepreneurship Loan Fund (BELF) and FACE's Credit Policy. • Collaborate with wider FACE team and bring the full breadth of FACE and its partners to all applicants and clients.
• Work with loan applicants and clients, Lending Support Analysts and Financial Institution processing partners, to ensure data integrity and completeness of documents and processes.
• University degree in Banking & Finance or a related field
• Minimum of 2-3 years' experience in the financial, commercial lending, or related sectors • Strong financial analysis skills
• Strong communication, presentation and negotiation skills
• Knowledge of lending products and services, including industry specific knowledge as applicable • Intimate with Microsoft Office suite and video conferencing technology.
• Strong time management, organizational and reporting skills
• Bilingualism essential
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Federation of African Canadian Economics
FACE is a national and bilingual Black-led non-profit organisation focused on providing resources and information to the Black community across Canada with the aim of accelerating wealth creation for Canadians of African descent.
In partnership with the Federal Government of Canada, FACE created a Black Entrepreneurship Loan Fund to help Black business owners with access to capital investments, working capital, or additional business resources for expansion. FACE has several other major partners that help further the mission of providing Black Canadians with the necessary resources, knowledge, and confidence to not only operate successfully as Black entrepreneurs but to thrive as a community across the nation.