Do you have the drive to be the 'tip of the spear' for a company's revenue aspirations? Are you someone who can organize your day to maximize your efforts? Do you have an ability to quickly scour the internet to find that single piece of information you seek? Are you the kind of person who is not afraid to make hundreds of calls to strangers each week? Do you want to be a part of something before it becomes awesome?
We require the tenacity of a phone warrior to establish the first conversations with our prospective clients.
What you'll do
- Ability to identify the needs of current customers or prospects and generate interest through various lead contact activities: Phone (majority), emails, social media and other avenues
- Understand the prospect's business challenges and communicate value proposition
- Outbound telephone-based sales with the primary goal of setting appointments
- Work through provided lead lists, cleanse the leads, update vital lead information, and leverage digital resources to gain better understanding of prospects
- Ensure a seamless transition of customer expectations and account responsibilities to the inside and outside sales team, or the operations team
- Utilize professional networks, relationships within current contacts, and other industry forums to create new opportunities and prospects
- Provide weekly feedback and report on lead generation, prospecting and opportunities
- Set a minimum number of appointments per month as assigned
- Meet and exceed quota on monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
What you'll need
- Highly concise communication skills
- Ability to provide speedy and quality responses
- Collaborative, a problem solver, flexible, highly self-motivated, energetic, professional, organized, detail oriented and motivated attitude
- Demonstrated customer-facing skills, including expectation management, communication skills, information management.
- Must display comfort in a fast-paced, demanding , high-growth technology environment
- Experience using Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software, Microsoft Office products, Skype, Lync, Salesforce.com
- Must be available to work on-premises in Halifax, Nova Scotia (downtown office).
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Swept makes simple software designed specifically for the Janitorial Industry. Our mobile and web based solutions promotes proactive communication between you and your cleaners while providing you important information. It will save you time, make you more effective, and improve your customer's satisfaction.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
This is a unique opportunity to work in a rapidly growing, fast-paced organization with a seasoned management team who have been there before. We offer a casual work environment with our head office located in Halifax, Nova Scotia, competitive compensation, commissions and a comprehensive benefits package.
If you are highly motivated, energetic and seek the challenges/rewards of supporting a great product, serving customers and reaching your potential, we would like to hear from you.
Submit a resume and cover letter via email to email@example.com