Multiple Locations: Moncton, Dieppe, Riverview, Cap-Pelé, New Brunswick
Experience a work environment that fosters growth and creativity in a company that still values work ethic and interpersonal relationships. Thermalite is proud to be an Atlantic Canadian owned and operated Manufacturing Facility that is growing and looking to add an Engineer Technician to their driven and successful team. Starting with only 5 employees in the early 1980's; this company has flourished and currently employees over 100 people in 2 facilities.
Reporting to the General Manager, the right candidate will have experience in a manufacturing environment. This role requires a high level of independence and energy. The successful candidate will work with all departments within the company to ensure the best quality product is delivered on time at the best total cost possible.
What you'll do
Main Responsibilities Include:
- Perform daily quality control testing on products
- Make CAD drawings for commercial projects
- Prepare quote for customers
- Manage production and delivery schedule of large commercial jobs
- Assist sales team with customer service as required
- Assist Senior Engineer in research and development
- Assist in inventory control as required
What you'll need
- Post-Secondary Diploma or certificate in engineering
- 2-3 years of working experience in a similar position or field
- Strong communicator in the English language, both written and oral
- High level of proficiency in computer systems
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work independently
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Thermalite Products Inc.
Since opening its doors in 1982, Thermalite Products Inc., founded by Sen. Joseph Landry, has become recognized as a leader in the manufacturing and distributing of EPS-molded foam insulated shipping containers and GEL-PAKs, which are instrumental in the safe transit of temperature sensitive products in the fresh fish and seafood industry. A pioneer in its field with over 25 years experience in the packaging industry, Thermalite Products Inc, has an outstanding reputation for quality and service, and has made a commitment to providing the most reliable and cost effective shipping containers in the industry.
From custom-designed to standard containers, Thermalite Products' line has grown significantly during the last few years to accommodate all your packaging needs. We also offer our valued customers a full range of corrugated outer boxes, leak proof flip-lid corrugated boxes, plastics bags, and foam or cotton pads. We've truly transformed our image to that of a one-stop shop for all of your packaging requirements. Our mission is to service and satisfy each and every customer. Inside you will find detailed information on our wide range of products. We invite you to contact us to discuss how we may help you meet your shipping needs.