Does this sound like you?
Refuse to work with jerks (even when they are smart)
Believe that building a company is a team sport (so much more fun that way)
Lots of experience that you want to show off (and more importantly, share)
Hungry for success (not just in business, but also in your personal life)
Seeker of adventures (We have a very eclectic group!)
Believe that curiosity did not kill the cat (curiosity is vital to so many things in life)
Are you still reading? Then apply. Here's the job:
Responsible for the full lifecycle of email campaigns from creation, implementation, management, tracking and analysis. Provide direction and oversight for day-to-day Hubspot administrative functions which also include email and campaign design, lead scoring and integration with Salesforce. Provide support and expertise for workflow to capitalize on efficiencies and cohesion with internal/external key stakeholders and partners.
What you'll do
- Marketing automation: developing workflows in Hubspot for the purpose of lead capturing, scoring, and nurturing. Also managing the integration of Hubspot with our website, webinar platform, etc.
- Email marketing: creating and distributing email campaigns/blasts as well as automated email campaigns via Hubspot to both leads and customers
- Translate marketing requirements into functional campaigns within marketing automation (Hubspot) and (Salesforce)
- Content creation: Planning, writing, editing and promotion of all new educational content for the purpose of lead gen and lead nurturing
- Develop documentation of marketing automation practices including list management, optimization, data quality, data hygiene and troubleshooting
What you'll need
- [Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or related field OR equivalent in experience
- Expert working knowledge of Salesforce / Hubspot
- 3 - 5 years marketing experience, specifically in email campaigns, lead generation
- Skilled at segmenting, targeting, pulling and scrubbing lists
- Basic HTML experience in order to update existing templates with content and creative changes
- Well-versed on marketing strategies, tactics and best practices across email, direct mail, social, etc.
- Experience with web analytics platforms e.g., Google Analytics, and business intelligence tools e.g., Tableau, Looker, etc.
- Self-starter and driven to meet and exceed expectations
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Swept makes simple software designed specifically for the Janitorial Industry. Our mobile and web based solutions promotes proactive communication between you and your cleaners while providing you important information. It will save you time, make you more effective, and improve your customer's satisfaction.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
We are a Halifax home grown start-up success story and proud tenant of Volta Labs. More specifically, we are a SaaS company that helps office cleaning companies win contracts and retain their cleaners. The janitorial industry is full of logistical challenges that negatively impact the quality of the work completed and the relationships business owners have with their remote staff (cleaners). That's where we come in.
Not to brag…
Okay, we're going to brag a little bit because we are so excited to share…. we are growing our team again! In our short history we have continuously expanded our client base around the globe and our exceptional, talented team continues to wow them with new product development and an amazing client experience. We treat our clients like family. But don't take our word for it:
"Swept is amazing. It has streamlined our operations significantly. Most definitely a time/headache/sanity tool that's indispensable to our industry." - USA client
"You are on fire. The way you are helping owners like me, it blows my mind. You have so many resources, it's extremely helpful. Very impressive." - Australian client
Check out our team, office, and culture here on Insta!
Joining our team won't be a cake walk, but for the right person, it will be worth it. Here is what you can expect:
- Crafty Writing - send us a Swept-centric cover letter and resume - make it awesome.
- The Sniff Test - We'll review your cover letter and resume, check for spelling and whether you properly used their, there and they're correctly.
- The 'It's All About You' call - this is your opportunity to tell us your hopes and dreams, a few key experiences and the amazing skills you acquired along the journey.
- The Panel of Smart Folk - meet with a select group of our team.
- 'If I were Michael, what would I do?' Scenario Assessment - apply your hard- core talents to resolve a fictional scenario… or is it real?
- At any point in the process, you may meet with our Founder. We like to keep 'when' a surprise.
Ready to join us? Apply below. We are incredibly busy doing awesome things to amaze our customers so only those selected to move forward will be contacted.