Bluedrop Training & Simulation Inc. (BTSI) is looking for an Intermediate eLearning Programmer to support the Royal Canadian Air Force (RCAF) Learning Support Centre (LSC) in designing and authoring interactive learning content in CFB Borden.
What you'll do
- Reviewing, analyzing and making recommendations with respect to programming issues on project documentation including: coding standard(s) chosen; client needs assessment; and infrastructure topology.
- Coding/programming eLearning product elements in accordance with the instructional design document(s), including: multi-media elements; interactive elements; instruction content elements; Shareable Content Objects (SCOs); assessment instruments; and evaluation instruments.
- Implementing quality assurance and test plans.
- Providing technical guidance including: recommending best practices; making recommendations regarding eLearning product development; identifying and recommending solutions to identified coding issues; reviewing test documentation; and documenting solutions or work-arounds to identified issues.
What you'll need
- Must have a university degree (in any field) or a college diploma (in any field).
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience in programming Web applications using Java, C language or script language, and secondary programs (file structure) and/or Of databases.
- Must have developed and integrated at least 2 FA or web-based training courses over the past 3 years.
- Must have optimized the performance of multimedia resources, including audio, video and still images for at least 2 eLearning products.
- Must have developed a SCORM-compliant conjecture (including content packages and metadata files) for at least 9 SCORM-compliant courses over the past 3 years.
- Must be able to obtain a Government of Canada Security Clearance.
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Bluedrop Training & Simulation
Bluedrop Training & Simulation Inc. (BTS) operates within the defense and aerospace industry where it designs and develops highly specialized, high performance, tactical training for front line operators of equipment working in complex environments and high-risk situations. This includes, training systems needs analysis, custom courseware development, virtual simulation training devices, and ongoing training support for in service support. Typical customers include Tier one OEMs such as Boeing, Lockheed Martin and Sikorsky.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
This is an excellent opportunity for ambitious, career-oriented individuals who wish to be part of a large, dynamic and highly successful organization. Please forward your resume, in confidence, to be considered for this current vacancy. While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.
Bluedrop Training & Simulation Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We just hire the best...