As a UI/UX Designer for Eigen, you will be responsible for prototyping both functional and appealing user experiences that help Eigen accelerate the adoption of our machine vision software. Specifically, you will work closely with Eigen's R&D and Product teams to design end user workflows, graphic elements and navigation components for prioritized features of Eigen's product roadmap. You will report to the Chief Revenue Officer.
What you'll do
- Gather UI/UX requirements based on inputs and feedback from the R&D, sales, and marketing teams
- Develop prototypes that demonstrate these requirements and clearly illustrate how new product features will look and feel.
- Identify and troubleshoot UI/UX problems throughout the prototyping process
- Execute internal and external user testing of prototypes and incorporate feedback from this testing
- Support the product team in defining final requirements for product development
- Support the engineering team in the execution of product testing prior to release
We're looking for
A little bit about us
The Chapman Group
The Chapman Group is happy to support our client with this recruitment.