Imperial Manufacturing Group is currently looking for a self-motivated Disability Case Management Coordinator who would like to help us write the next chapter in our story. Working out of our Richibucto facility, the Disability Case Management Coordinator will be responsible for providing expert advice to internal stakeholders on the management of health-related absences and the facilitation of return to work initiatives for ill or injured employees using disability management best practices. If you live and breathe the role that Disability Management plays in the work environment and are excited about the thought of working in a "hands on" manufacturing environment with an evolving organization, we would like to hear from you.
What you'll do
- Complete all necessary documents as it pertains to disability claim management;
- Initiate and maintain contact with ill/injured employees, health professionals, insurance providers, WorkSafe case specialists, managers, and all other involved parties;
- Collaborate with rehabilitation health professionals to develop, monitor, and implement gradual return to work plans for employees;
- Participate in the development of return to work policies and procedures to ensure an efficient operation of the disability claim management program;
- Maintain disability management status reports;
- Assist in the development of proactive initiatives that promote Health and Safety in the workplace such as ergonomic assessments, wellness activities, etc.;
- All other duties as assigned.
What you'll need
- A level of education, training and experience equivalent to a bachelor?s degree in a related field along with three (3) to five (5) years related working experience;
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the disability management principles and best practices;
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is considered an asset;
- Bilingualism will be considered an asset;
- Strong sense of urgency;
- Able to prioritize and organize work effectively;
- Proven problem-solving skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Imperial Manufacturing Group
Imperial Manufacturing Group is a leading manufacturer and supplier of heating, ventilation and structural building products for residential and commercial applications. Recognized as one of "Canada's Best Managed Companies - Platinum Club", our employees are valued and recognized as the key to our success; their growth is continually challenged and supported within our dynamic and diversified organization.
IMG believes that our entrepreneurial culture creates an environment that encourages and enables our employees to be at their best every day. Encouraging them to think on their feet, to take an idea from start to finish, to take ownership of their job, and to ultimately stay ahead of the competition.