Dash Hudson is seeking a Director of Product Management who will work closely with the Vice President of Product to help further implement and establish product management best practices and product operations.
As the Director of Product Management, you will work closely with our incredible product, design, development, sales, customer success, and marketing teams, as well as our customers, to help uncover and satisfy some of our customer's most burning problems. The role will also be responsible for leading and managing a team of high-performing product managers. The Director of Product Management will report directly to the Vice President of Product.
What you'll do
- Lead a growing team of product managers. Empower the team to own their role and responsibilities to identify problems that need to be solved in our core markets.
- Establish and optimize processes from early exploration all the way to market launch.
- Understand and evaluate usage metrics in collaboration with the business intelligence team to measure success and action key initiatives.
- Work closely with the team to identify new market opportunities and commercial paths to success for our next generation of offerings.
- Oversee and direct new market and Product-Led Growth initiatives.
- Align go-to-market activities with product marketing and enablement teams to ensure products and features are strongly positioned and launched effectively.
- Evaluate and define success criteria for key releases and conduct retrospectives and lessons learned to ensure best practices are constantly evolving and improving.
- Hold teams accountable to deliver releases on time.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional department leads and communicate effectively with Executive stakeholders.
What you'll need
Desired Skills and Experience
- Solid track record in product management and managing empowered product teams. Ideally, a successful candidate will have 8+ years of experience in Product Management with an outside-in mindset that is obsessed with driving outcomes through product.
- Experience in both enterprise and growth stage B2B software product companies. Background in Product Led Growth (PLG) is considered an asset.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Hyper-organized and detail-oriented with a high expectation of quality.
- Highly ambitious, self-starting, and self-motivating, with the ability to jump into any conversation and work collaboratively across all teams at Dash Hudson.
- Experience implementing and optimizing new and existing processes.
- Consistent ability to manage and execute multiple projects at one time.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication skills.
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Dash Hudson was founded in 2015 with the mission of helping the world's most important companies deepen engagement with their consumers through photos and videos. Today, Dash Hudson continues to enable forward-thinking brands like Condé Nast, Apple, and Estée Lauder to inform strategy and leverage actionable insights for meaningful audience engagement. Dash Hudson takes it to the next level by predicting the performance of photos and videos, analyzing trends, and accelerating brand growth across Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and e-commerce marketing channels.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
At Dash Hudson, we strive to build great solutions that solve real problems for marketers, and are unabashed about our unique ability to be the best at what we do. To achieve our goals as a company and provide a service to our customers that is unmatched, we believe that collaboration and support among the team is what propels us forward.
Dash Hudson would not exist without the dedicated employees who contribute their unique skills, voices, and ideas to the long-term success of the company. Building a diverse and talented team is an integral part of creating an innovative and well-rounded product, and work environment.
Dash Hudson's hiring practices and company culture does not condone discrimination based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
At Dash Hudson, our team is our competitive advantage. We are committed to supporting one another, and we work hard to make sure everyone has the support they need. In addition to health and dental benefits for you and your family, you can also expect:
- Vacation, personal days and sick time
- RRSP/401k matching
- Mental health benefit
- Wellness benefit
- Donation matching program
- Parental leave top-up plan
- Work-from-home benefit
- Flexible working hours and location
- Week Long December Closure
- Departmental and team-wide bonding activities
Don't meet every qualification? Research shows that equity-deserving groups like women and people of colour are 20% less likely to apply to jobs unless they are 100% qualified. Dash Hudson is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion by being representative of the diverse communities that we serve. We have a culture that values differences and ensures that every current and prospective team member has equitable access to opportunities to succeed. If you are interested and excited about this role but your qualifications don't match up perfectly, we encourage you to still apply. You may be the best candidate for this role.