As the Director, Product Commercialization, you will take the lead and oversee the products go-to-market, provide marketing & competitive analysis that will grow sales while engaging in commercialization strategies.
While executing within this role you are responsible for developing and implementing business model to enhance revenue streams during the whole lifetime of the products. As part of an innovative team, you will be expected to work in conjunction with the Business Development and Product Development divisions to ensure the company performance and objectives are met.
What you'll do
What you will be doing:
- Provide product go-to-market and pricing strategies for outright sales, schoolhouse operations, and cost/hour models.
- Implement and maintain product pricing designed to achieve specific sales and profitability objectives
- Implement product sales business model to enhance revenue streams
- Conduct cost/price analysis and evaluate pricing to assess profitability and market competitiveness
- Track, record, report competitive products, features, and pricing comparisons
- Provide feedback with market pricing trends and strategies
- Perform extensive market research in target markets
- Identify potential new markets/segments, competitors, and industry trends
- Work closely with the Business Development Team and Product Development Team supplying them with market data and technical/functional product requirements
- Conduct change analysis on ways to improve and expand our current business model
- Assist in the creation and implementation of marketing plans and campaigns
- Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of marketing activities
- Other duties as assigned by The Company
What you'll need
What do you need to succeed?
- Master's Degree in marketing or bachelor's degree in marketing with equivalent experience
- A strong, proven commercial background and profit focus
- Significant senior management and leadership experience
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in technical/simulation product commercialization or a similar role
- Experience collecting, analyzing, and reporting/presenting data., competitive dynamics
- Experience in cost estimating/pricing
- Experience in managing marketing campaigns
- Good knowledge of social media strategy development
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, specifically in Excel to support analytics
- Ability to conduct and present financial and business analysis
- Strategic Planning
Look for yourself
A little bit about us
Bluedrop Training & Simulation
Bluedrop Training & Simulation designs, develops, and integrates advanced training solutions including state-of-the-art training and simulation products and highly interactive courseware and technical documentation. Our approach meets the demands of today's modern armed forces providing blended training solutions from the classroom through to simulated virtual environments aimed at improving safety, productivity, and efficiency. Bluedrop has developed a unique suite of cutting-edge virtual rear crew and hoist mission training systems and armored vehicle simulators. Bluedrop Training & Simulation is a small to medium-sized enterprise providing a strong value proposition offering Canadian designed and developed solutions. Typical customers include Tier one OEMs such as Boeing, Lockheed Martin and Sikorsky (owned by Lockheed Martin).
Are you interested?
Work With Us
What's in it for you?
We strive to be our best, progressive thinkers, to keep us growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual. Curious to know more of what it is like working with us? Connect with us on LinkedIn, Bluedrop Training & Simulation.
- Competitive compensation, bonus opportunities, and benefits as well as exceptional career growth potential.
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and training.
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact.
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team.
- Flexible work/life balance options.
- Opportunities to do challenging work.
At BTSI, we embrace diversity and inclusion for innovation and growth. We are committed to building inclusive teams and an equitable workplace for our employees to bring their true selves to work. This is an excellent opportunity for ambitious, career-oriented individuals who wish to be part of a large, dynamic and highly successful organization. While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.