Reporting to the CEO, the Director of Marketing will drive customer engagement and acquisition.
Are you are data-driven, resourceful and full of creative ideas to connect with online audiences? Do you understand the conversion funnel and are looking for an exciting challenge at a growing company? We want to hear from you!
We need someone who can reach a broad audience ? you champion our brand voice and steward our messaging. You love strategy and process but you also love telling stories that drive action. Ultimately you know how to move initiatives forward.
What you'll do
- Develop new strategies and processes to drive digital traffic to the app
- Content marketing and SEO strategies
- Actively work to improve the quality of site traffic and reduce acquisition costs
- Managing and reporting on forecasts and budgets
- Look for fresh ways to engage existing users through various media
- Plan and implement product and feature releases to align with a rolling development cycle
- Track and report on performance metrics and make data-driven decisions about how to allocate budget and resources
What you'll need
- A strong writer and an excellent communicator
- Capable of making informed critical decisions ? you?re not afraid to make a tough call
- An excellent motivator, capable of inspiring and rallying those around you
- Curious and up-to-date on the latest tools, trends and best practices in digital marketing
- At home working on a diverse team ? you have an open mind and love learning from others
- Empathetic and able to put yourself in the shoes of a user
- A strategic thinker, curious and entrepreneurial
- Very comfortable giving and receiving feedback
- Results-oriented and process-driven, with high expectations of yourself and others
- Self-motivated with a great attitude
- Friendly ? you love people and working on a team
- Excited about supporting a product that solves real problems and seeing it used by real people
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Dalhousie University is a leading, research-intensive university, offering more than 180 degree programs through 13 faculties. With campuses located in Halifax and Truro, Nova Scotia, as well as a medical school site in Saint John, New Brunswick, Dalhousie has more than 6,000 faculty and staff who make up the university's energetic academic community.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
BlueKnight is an innovative firm with a highly engaged team and fast-paced environment.
- Competitive compensation
- Work with very talented people
- Flexible schedule
- Opportunities for professional development
What we can assure you are huge opportunities for personal and professional growth, the thrill of working with great people to create something special and the potential of achieving out of the ordinary success. If these work qualities are of interest to you, apply now.