One of Atlantic Canada’s most rapidly growing startups, Swept is disrupting the commercial cleaning space internationally. Fresh off an intensive program at 500 Startups in California, Swept is ready to expand the senior management team in Halifax, Nova Scotia. As such, we are seeking a proven Customer Success leader who can build strategies and processes around activation, retention, expandable revenue and overall customer engagement.
Years ago, before offering our Software as a Service, Swept started as a residential and commercial cleaning company. We learned the hard way how challenging it can be to run and grow a Janitorial Business. Leveraging our background in Software, Marketing and Sales strategy, we were able to grow our cleaning business 530% year over year and expand to 3 cities with less than 10% turnover in our cleaning staff. It was then that we realized our competitive edge was something we wanted to share with the industry.
We’ve made big strides in the last 2 years and now we’re invested in taking our company to the next level. This is where you come in…
You’re driven by measurable results and are comfortable being held accountable to the goals you set out for your team.You value well-defined processes that help the team understand how to do things both efficiently and effectively.
You understand the distinction between customer success and customer support and why all B2B SaaS companies should have both. You’re passionate about building real relationships with your customers and know that it takes time, effort, and intent to do well.
What you'll do
What you’ll be doing
- Developing, managing and improving the automated activation program to convert trials to customers.
- Developing, managing and improving the customer adoption program to ensure customers are successfully using the features they have purchased.
- Work closely with product development to contribute and execute on the customer research program to ensure Swept is developing features and improvements that add measurable value to our customers.
- Maintaining systems within Customer Success responsible for keeping the Performance Scoreboards accurate and timely.
- Develop, manage and improve performance KPIs that help the Customer Success and Customer Support teams objectively understand what success is and how well they are doing in achieving the goals set for them.
- Develop, manage and improve Customer Success / Support training programs for future hires.
- Develop professional development programs for Swept employees that report directly to you.
- Holding one on one monthly check-ins to ensure performance goals are being met and providing support/guidance to achieve those goals.
- Support customers via online chat, phone and email.
- Conduct customer training / support session.
What you'll need
What you’ll need
- At least 5 years in a Customer Success management role
- Degree in Business or related field, or equivalent practical experience
- Experience working in a B2B SaaS environment
- Adaptability in a high growth environment
- Coffee master certification :)
A little bit about us
Swept makes simple software designed specifically for the Janitorial Industry. Our mobile and web based solutions promotes proactive communication between you and your cleaners while providing you important information. It will save you time, make you more effective, and improve your customer's satisfaction.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
If you are a strategic customer success leader who craves the influence and excitement from working in a rapidly growing startup, contact Craig Coady via email@example.com or 902-429-0728