Job type: Full time
3+ Corporation is now recruiting for an experienced, bilingual Director Entrepreneurship & Business Start Up to join its growing team. Reporting directly to the President & CEO, and working in collaboration with the Greater Moncton Economic Development Team, the Director Entrepreneurship & Business Start Up will:
What you'll do
- Attract and support high growth potential entrepreneurs.
- Provide business development and marketing counselling to aspiring entrepreneurs and to small and medium-sized businesses.
- Administer the Seed Capital Initiative, a loan program funded by the Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency (ACOA), and manage all aspects of loan portfolio management, as contracted (or mandated) by ACOA, including client follow-up meetings.
- Present qualified Seed loan applicants for consideration to the loan review committee, while working to ensure timeliness, consistency and fairness during the approval process
- Coordinate the start-up ecosystem to ensure that potential new entrepreneurs know where to go to access services.
- Increase Youth Entrepreneurship awareness at secondary school level.
What you'll need
- Post-Secondary education in Business Administration, Commerce or a related field
- Superior oral and written communication skills in both official languages.
- Lending experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Understanding of financial management practices and systems
- Strong financial analytical skills and sound credit judgement
- Proficiency with social media is an asset
- Strong communication skills, creating and building lasting client relationships
- High level of confidentiality for sensitive information
We're looking for
A little bit about us
We are the economic development corporation for Dieppe, Moncton and Riverview, leveraging our regional assets to foster new job creation, to enhance our prosperity and to improve our overall competitiveness.
We use our expertise to promote our region and attract investment, to help expand our existing businesses and key sectors, and to help build and attract the workforce needed for our new and existing businesses to thrive.
We are 3+
Are you interested?
Work With Us
3+ Corporation offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
We welcome all applications ; however, only candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted.