At Manifold, we are building a marketplace of cloud-based developer tools and infrastructure services. We are looking for a strong sales / business development / account management professional to help us add more services to the marketplace, grow partnership revenue and help our partners succeed.
We currently have 40+ provider services in our marketplace but we're just getting started. We believe there are thousands of potential partners out there including "tier one" services like Stripe, Twilio, MongoDB, and Fastly all the way down to nascent one-developer services. Your job is to pioneer successful tactics to pursue, secure and manage these partners.
Although we have been doing this for a while, this is a new, dedicated role and a greenfield opportunity: you will define, create, manage and execute the Partnership Management function.
Your compensation will include both a base salary and variable, target-based component.
What you'll do
- Add new Service Provider partners to the Manifold Marketplace
- Assist Exec Team with new Platform Distribution partner opportunities for our Marketplace-as-a-Service
- Manage the partner pipeline and business development process
- Manage existing partner accounts with the goal of growing marketplace revenue for each partner
- Work with Manifold's Growth team on partner-targeted marketing content and programs
- Act as the primary advocate for our partners' interests within Manifold
What you'll need
- Strong knowledge of the developer tools/cloud infrastructure space and competitive landscape.
- A strong network of contacts in the developer tools/cloud infrastructure space.
- Motivated by a quota-carrying sales role.
- Pioneer. This is a new role for us. You're comfortable refining the role and related programs as we go.
- Strong presentation & pitch skills.
- Strong relationship skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working remotely/async in a global, distributed team.
We're looking for
A little bit about us
We're a venture-backed company that is distributed around North America. Our home base is Halifax, Nova Scotia. We've worked at Red Hat, Heroku, Canonical, and more.
- flexible working hours
- 15 days of vacation your first year that you will be encouraged to use
- statutory/federal holidays, plus the whole company takes the last week of the year off
- excellent health, vision, and dental insurance for you and your family that starts on your first day of work
- health and wellness allowance
- home office allowance for remote workers
- up to 16 weeks fully paid maternity or paternity leave after one year at Manifold, with additional 8 weeks of unpaid leave if necessary
- use of a laptop, large monitor, and equipment for everyone, remote or at our office
If you're in the United States, we also offer 401(k) for pre-tax retirement savings, although contributions are unmatched at this early stage in the company's growth.
We care about our code of conduct and ask all of our employees to abide by it.