The Director of Client Services is the primary point of contact for all client optimization project-related activities. The individual leads a core team of talented Solution Analysts and performs many key roles including planning, monitoring, and reporting, resource management, quality and risk management, problem and change management. This role is a key player in managing the quality of Remsoft's professional services as well as evolving and maturing our delivery methodology. As a proven Delivery Executive, the successful candidate has a deep understanding of the software development lifecycle (SDLC) as well as project management processes and execution.
What you'll do
- Ensure all engagements are tracking on schedule and on budget, all customers are satisfied, and expectations are managed
- Apply rigorous scope management techniques across all projects; achieve organic growth, where possible
- Work closely with the team to troubleshoot issues and manage risk
- Drive down costs by maturing the delivery methodology, while enhancing the quality
- Evolve the project reporting process by identifying and tracking financial and resource-related metrics
- Provide leadership and coaching to the team, evaluate individual performance, and provide recommendations for career development
What you'll need
- You don't take things at face value - you ask insightful, thought-provoking questions to evolve the status quo
- You understand the "business" of how a professional services organization is run and manage the levers and dials accordingly
- You exhibit tenacious support for your team and their ongoing development and are relentless in your pursuit of customer satisfaction, with a curiosity to learn from clients
- You have an innate collegial partnering approach to supporting Sales and Marketing
- A proven track record of success and a minimum of 10 years of senior delivery experience in the software and/or professional services sector
- Very strong technical writing skills, coupled with strong oral communication and presentation skills
- B.Sc. in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field/experience
- MBA or M.Sc. in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- More than 15 years of project delivery experience
- Strong consulting skills (e.g. active listening, understanding client challenges, etc.)
- Oral and written communication in French
We're looking for
A little bit about us
For over a quarter of a century, Remsoft has been the global leader in Optimization Software for Land-Based Asset Management. We've been working with over 150 clients around the globe, spanning 15 countries, to offer optimized planning and scheduling solutions across all land-based and infrastructure sectors. More than half a billion acres of land is managed globally and sustainably through Remsoft's products and services.
We use our technology and expertise to improve the condition and productivity of the world's land-based assets: forests, roads, energy resources and more. We help organizations develop business and environmental sustainability through optimized plans and schedules which enable the allocation of resources to achieve desired outcomes with more profitability, sustainability, mitigated risk, considering constantly shifting variables.
Since our roots are in forestry, we've always been thinking in futures and planning a generation ahead. As forward and future thinkers, this translates not only into profitability, but sustainability. We've been able to achieve this with our technology, talented team and a growing list of partners. We have an expert team with ongoing investment in research and development. We've done it, and we'll continue to do it. We are profitable, sustainable futurists for companies around the world in all sectors.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
The Remsoft culture is one that promotes a healthy work and life balance. We welcome diversity, support flexibility, and care about individual well-being.
Remsoft is passionate about making a difference locally and globally. We contribute and are committed to the social and environmental sustainability of our planet.
At Remsoft, we have a collaborative environment where everyone's contribution is valued. Company goals are visible and tracked. Milestones are celebrated.
Compensation & benefits
Competitive salaries, 100% employer-paid benefits for employees, health and wellness benefit, paid parental leave, and training funding.
Tight-knit team, flexible work hours, company-wide goals and visibility, annual 'Remsoft Day' holiday, and regular team socials and celebrations.
Paid volunteer and personal days, flexible work hours, and the option of working from home.