Actemium is looking for a Senior System Integrator and Project Manager with experience in Aveva Pi to join our Digital Solutions group. A working knowledge of the PI System including PI Data Archive, PI Asset Framework, PI Interfaces, and SQL databases would be preferred. Experience programming in VBA, C++, java, or others, as well as using PI Datalink, PI ProcessBook, PI Vision and PI Manual Logger, would be considered an asset. Previous experience within a systems integration firm or in a manufacturing environment would also be valuable.
What you'll do
• Build knowledge and experience with PI Architecture through active participation in structured learning and development
• Design for industrial data (process) historian systems - Aveva PI preferred
• May be assigned to work on client sites, depending on experience, knowledge, and successful PI accreditation
• Project Management
• Project Delivery
• Data requirements
• Reporting requirements
• Solution architectures
• On-site system start-up
What you'll need
• Bachelor of Engineering, Computer Science and/or a combination of other related education and experience
• 3+ years of Project Management experience
• Exposure to and/or experience using Aveva PI, Honeywell PHD/Uniformance, AspenTech IP.21 or related tools
• Exposure to software design principals
• Working knowledge of MSSQL
• Proven track record of growing responsibilities and successful project outcomes
• Strong technical writing skills
• Ability to travel for projects internationally
• Strong communication, customer service and interpersonal skills
• Experience working on-site at production facilities such as: Food and Beverage; Pharmaceutical; Mining; Forest Products or Tires would be considered an asset
A little bit about us
ADM Systems Engineering Ltd. (ADMSE) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Vinci Energies. Operating under the industrial brand Actemium, we design, build and maintain industrial processes and sites to help our clients to improve their competitive advantage and industrial performance.
As a business unit in the Actemium network, we offer multi-disciplined engineering and integration services for automation, data management, mechanical design and industrial process management.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
ADM Systems Engineering offers:
- competitive compensation package
- a team environment that supports its members development
- flexible work envornment with a "dress for your day" approach
- company matched RRSP program
- equity participation opportunities for the right candidate
Please submit your resume in confidence for prompt consideration.Please note eligible candidates must be Canadian residents, legally able to work in Canada, and have the ability to travel internationally if required.