Are you able to recognize areas of opportunity and adjust on the fly? Can you lead a team and keep the tempo going towards a single goal? If yes, then we have a great position for you as our next Digital Production Technician. Pay rate for this position is very competitive, up-to $20 per hour for high performing individuals with experience.
As a leader in the signage industry, Hansen Sign's is responsible for the design, manufacturing, installation, and maintenance of some of the highest quality signage in the region. We are a family owned and operated business who takes great pride in our employees and our finished products. We have been in business for over 40 years and are well positioned for further national growth. Every bit of work we do is centered around our core values and our brand integrity. As a strong team of individuals, we take pride in the client work we produce together.
Apply now to join our growing team and contribute to top-notch client service.
What you'll do
Your responsibilities will include:
- Review work orders, gather required information and build a daily plan on how you can challenge yourself as part of your team to add the most value to productivity.
- Operate Roll-Roll and Flatbed Printers as well as Vinyl Plotters and Laminators.
- Installation of Cut Vinyl, Printed Vinyl and Wraps on Flat Panel signs and Vehicles with precision.
- Determining inventory and materials required for the jobs and order for timely delivery.
- Conduct weekly inventory reviews with staff and review setup so we maintain an operational inventory at all times.
- Making note of changes during fabrication, document and communicate to design dept. for records.
- Coordinating with staff the Quality Control will meet or exceed the client’s expectations.
- Keeping shop clean, organized and maintaining all digital printing equipment.
- Maintaining safety standards in all work environments.
- Ensuring we are operating at an optimum level to maintain the workload anticipated.
What you'll need
Our ideal candidate possesses the following qualifications:
- Multitask – Able to setup multiple resources to run and supervise – Printer, Plotter, Department Staff, Installers
- Understanding of how to batch jobs and able to recognize areas of opportunity and adjust on the fly.
- Able to take action to suggest and make improvements.
- Thrive in a team environment to keep the tempo up and aligned towards a single goal.
- Able to assess and challenge the daily goal and get excited about exceeding it.
- Knowledge in both Roll-to-Roll and Flatbed printer operation.
- Roll to roll Laminator and Laminator Table.
- Vinyl Application skills, 3M Preferred, VIT, & AIT certification a valued asset.
- Understanding of 5S and Lean management principles.
- Passionate about the client's image – Understanding of brand identity and what is acceptable for color matching/correction.
We're looking for
A little bit about us
We are a full-service signage and fabrication operation with the ability to make our clients' dreams a reality by using a wide variety of media.
Passion for Excellence
We have a deep sense of care for our clients' experience and are driven to make their dreams a reality. This means that we lead with a strong commitment to integrity. Our passion is delivering the client's message in a way that creates something very special and forms a lasting memory in the minds of the target audience.
We are a solid team that can tackle any size project and we take pride in each and every result. To keep us operating like a well-oiled machine we are driven by our core values - to the point they are actually on the wall.
Our values are:
- Use Creativity To Solve Problems
- Think as a Team
- Deliver what we promise
- Always be learning
- Love a challenge
We work together and deliver the best work every time.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
This position is perfect for those who enjoy working with their hands in a fast-paced, multi-discipline environment. If you have the drive to get the job done right and achieve a high-quality product to ensure client satisfaction, this opportunity is for you.
What's more? We're a family-owned and operated business, which means we care a lot about our employee's growth and professional development. You will always be learning and will be working with a core group of people who will treat you like family. We hold our values close and apply them to everything we do, day in and day out. We think as a team and use creativity to solve problems, we deliver what we promise, we love a challenge, and we support continual learning.
Apply Now to join our team!