Do you naturally see the end-game when optimizing a campaign?
Do you love to influence results with a single click?
If so, you might fit right in with the team at Foundation.
Foundation is a digital content marketing agency with a focus on planning, creating, and distributing content for B2B brands. We work with software companies that are redefining business in their industry along with ambitious B2B brands growing faster than ever. Our team operates 100% remotely and we're obsessed with growth. We're looking for an ambitious marketer who is looking to learn about content, SaaS, marketing, and growth.
We run a lean B2B content-driven machine. We own and manage multiple brands. We develop content that goes on to be seen by millions. We collaborate with some of the brightest in the industry. We have clients from around the world. And we're just getting started.
What you'll do
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
You will be responsible for strategizing, executing, and managing campaigns with omnichannel experience. You will be creating and leveraging real-time data dashboards and other various reporting tools to visually display campaign performance to clients and the internal team. You will lead report calls to present results to clients and management, and have a strong understanding of the entire acquisition funnel. You will be dialed in to support the execution of the paid components of strategies by building, analyzing, and supporting paid social media campaigns for all of our clients.
- Formulating campaign strategies with channel recommendation for the client's objectives and budget
- Campaign set-up, reporting, and optimization on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Google
- Integrating Google Data Studio with a connector tool to pull data directly from the paid platforms
- Planning and implementing Top-of-Funnel and Bottom-of-Funnel campaigns to capture high-quality leads
- Analyzing quantitative data and qualitative data such as heat maps and user engagement
- Writing landing and asset copy while supporting with design direction and/or managing the creation of assets
- Presenting insights and optimizations to both internal and external clients
- Understanding campaign objectives and KPIs, and optimizing campaigns according to these metrics
- Communicating with internal teams regarding campaign delivery data
- Monitoring daily reporting for accuracy
- Proactively recommending and implementing optimizations
- Leveraging current data to create more precise targeted audiences (lookalike audience and retargeting)
- Actively adapting to the new challenges brought on by various platforms (iOS 14)
What you'll need
WHAT SKILLS YOU'LL NEED TO DO THE JOB:
- At least 1 year of campaign management experience across Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn Instagram, and Google ads
- Ability to manage over $40,000+ of monthly paid media spend
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Strong knowledge of Facebook Compliance Policy
- Ability to critically analyze data and make data-backed decisions
- Strong understanding of automation tools such as AutoPilot and PowerMyAnalytics
- Ability to build/optimize landing pages in Unbounce and implement tracking
- Ability to create custom reports based on KPIs
- Ability to manage multiple projects/campaign simultaneously across various channels with a high quality of output
- Self-starter who is comfortable with an ever-changing environment
- Interested in experimenting with new channels and tactics
- An individual who is agile and is able to pivot based on market changes
- Ability to effectively manage time
- Energetic, a drive to succeed, and a team player
- Passion for media and social with a desire to partner with brands to create connections with their desired audiences
- Highly organized and efficient
- High energy and not afraid to tackle the challenge head-on
- Team player that is able to work both collaboratively and autonomously
- Strong project management, planning, and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to achieve results working remotely
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Foundation is not like most agencies.
Not only does Foundation offer services to clients ranging from Fortune 500 brands to startups - Foundation has developed its own brands that develop content seen by over 100,000 people daily, reaching millions of people each year. We take pride in helping our clients grow their business with real-life experience.
We take deep pride in our ability to create content that impacts millions.
But, there is still a lot of people who haven't read our content, heard about our clients or signed up for our products and we want you to help us reach them. This is an important position for growing our audience, customer base, driving results for our clients and an opportunity for you to get exposure to Internet marketing along the way.
We are looking for a talented marketer to write engaging content, manage content, update our website and assist in growing our audience for a wide variety of clients. You?ll get a crash course in content and digital marketing from some of the best experts in the industry. We've helped build 7-figure businesses, create content that reaches millions, get press with Mashable, Forbes, VentureBeat and more and have helped businesses increase leads, traffic and more.
"Create content that is unique, weird, stands out and refuse to accept the idea that what others have done in the past must be replicated." - Ross Simmonds, Founder