Are you passionate about implementing and optimizing integrated marketing campaigns across digital platforms? Do you want to help grow Halifax by attracting businesses and people to the city and helping them be successful here?
Join the Halifax Partnership's Marketing & Communications team, work in a bright new office with a fantastic group of 37 people who love what they do, and the city they do it in. The Partnership is Halifax's public-private economic development organization and with our many partners we mobilize and lead our community in executing Halifax's Economic Growth Plan. Together, we are working toward an ambitious long-term vision to grow Halifax's population to 550,000 and its GDP to $30 billion by 2031. In short, we help keep, grow, and get, business, talent, and investment in Halifax. www.halifaxpartnership.com
What you'll do
Reporting to the Director, Marketing Communications & Strategic Initiatives, the Digital Marketing Strategist plans, develops and executes the organization's digital strategy, programs and campaigns, including online advertising, content marketing, web site management, social media, and mobile.
Working closely with internal teams, our agency and in-kind partners, the Strategist helps set the strategic direction of digital campaigns to increase exposure and optimize business results. This includes, but is not limited to:
· Leading the creation of digital marketing advertising and content, and communications materials such as presentations, e-newsletters and event support materials
· Owning and reporting on digital marketing analytics, metrics, and campaigns with consistent monitoring and analysis to drive data-driven decisions and marketing optimization
· Managing digital marketing budgets and schedules
· Managing the integration of the organization's websites and other digital tools with Salesforce and Pardot
· Establishing best practice channel and tactical strategies that attract businesses to Halifax and deepen the relationships we have across the city
What you'll need
Our ideal candidate has 5 - 7 years of marketing and communications experience with direct, hands-on digital marketing experience. You have a proven ability to plan, execute and analyze digital and social media campaigns with demonstrated success in data-driven decision-making and in digital lead generation and conversion
- You have a post-secondary education in marketing, business, or communications (or equivalent experience)
- Your technical skills include experience with Craft CMS, social media platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook); in depth knowledge of SEO programs (Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics) and demonstrated experience with data analytics reporting; experience with SalesForce and Pardot is considered an asset
- You bring knowledge of current digital trends and standards and are interested in researching new channels and methods of paid amplification
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills including copy and visual storytelling ability and are highly organized with strong attention to detail
We're looking for
A little bit about us
The Halifax Partnership is Halifax's public-private economic development organization. The Partnership drives and accelerates economic growth by selling and marketing Halifax to the world, helping businesses reach their full potential and tracking Halifax's economic progress. The Partnership's network of over 100 influential and globally connected partners are committed to building a thriving, prosperous Halifax. www.halifaxpartnership.com.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
If this sounds like you, please apply electronically by August 13, 2019 by clicking on the Apply Now button and include cover letter, resume and salary expectations to:
Karen Reinhardt, CPA CA
Director, Corporate Services
1675 Grafton Street, Suite 701, North Tower, Halifax, NS B3J 0E9