We're looking for a creative and strategic Digital Marketing Specialist to join our team. Reporting to the Director, Marketing and Communications, the successful candidate will help us take our inbound marketing to the next level. If you're experienced in content marketing and digital campaign execution and interested in a role that will contribute to our success, we'd love to hear from you.
This role has the option to work from home or be part of the Fredericton, NB Office.
What you'll do
- Develop and execute digital marketing programs using HubSpot, including acquisition and nurture campaigns and the full mix of email, event, search, and social media activities.
- Measure and report on digital marketing performance, tracking results, making sure campaigns meet conversion and engagement objectives, and continually looking for ways to improve effectiveness.
- Work with subject matter experts, freelance writers, and graphic designers to help develop compelling online content.
- Use the Adobe Creative Suite, Canva and Lumen5 to create and/or edit a wide variety of digital content assets, from social ads and infographics to videos and landing pages.
- Manage, and contribute to, our content calendar, using WordPress to publish SEO-optimized blogs and web content.
What you'll need
- 5+ years digital marketing experience
HubSpot Pro expertise, and interest in developing your skills
- Working knowledge of WordPress, Adobe Creative Suite, Google Analytics, AdWords
- Excellent writing, editing, and communication skills
- Detail-oriented, with strong project management and problem-solving abilities
- B2B software marketing experience
We're looking for
A little bit about us
For over a quarter of a century, Remsoft has been the global leader in Optimization Software for Land-Based Asset Management. We've been working with over 150 clients around the globe, spanning 15 countries, to offer optimized planning and scheduling solutions across all land-based and infrastructure sectors. More than half a billion acres of land is managed globally and sustainably through Remsoft's products and services.
We use our technology and expertise to improve the condition and productivity of the world's land-based assets: forests, roads, energy resources and more. We help organizations develop business and environmental sustainability through optimized plans and schedules which enable the allocation of resources to achieve desired outcomes with more profitability, sustainability, mitigated risk, considering constantly shifting variables.
Since our roots are in forestry, we've always been thinking in futures and planning a generation ahead. As forward and future thinkers, this translates not only into profitability, but sustainability. We've been able to achieve this with our technology, talented team and a growing list of partners. We have an expert team with ongoing investment in research and development. We've done it, and we'll continue to do it. We are profitable, sustainable futurists for companies around the world in all sectors.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
Not just an office with a great view - the Remsoft culture promotes a healthy work/life balance… and we don't just talk the talk, we walk the walk. Our team of dynamic individuals is passionate about our community at home and abroad and contributes to our planet's social and environmental sustainability.
We're totally invested in awesome, and we're proud to have gained the reputation of being a great place to work.
Remsoft offers an impressive showcase of work and life benefits to all its employees. These include:
Compensation & benefits
Competitive salaries, employee share appreciation rights plan, 100% employer-paid benefits for employees, health and wellness benefit, paid parental leave, and training funding.
A vibrant culture that promotes a healthy work and life balance. We welcome diversity, support flexibility, and care about individual well-being. We offer paid volunteer and personal days, an annual 'Remsoft Holiday', and regular team socials.
A collaborative environment where everyone's contribution is valued. Company goals are visible and tracked. Milestones are celebrated.
A shared passion for making a difference locally and globally. We contribute to the social and environmental sustainability of our planet.
Flexible work hours, and the option of working from home.