We're on a mission to ensure that all our players have fun, dream big and play responsibly one player experience at a time and we're looking for team members who share that same passion. Our culture is built on a shared commitment to do what's right for our customers, our people, and our communities. If this sounds like you this may be a perfect fit. Atlantic Lottery (AL) is seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist based in Halifax, NS or Moncton, NB.
Atlantic Lottery's long-term success is closely tied to Atlantic Canadians' experience with and awareness of our corporate and product brands. As Digital Marketing Specialist, you play an integral role in the communication of and support for each of those.
Reporting to the Manager of Digital Marketing, you will be Responsible for providing overall strategic guidance in all areas of Digital Marketing. you will provoke growth for our brands by reshaping consumer decision-making and experiences by harnessing the power of media, content and technology.
As the Digital Marketing Specialist, you are responsible for the development of media plans across all digital channels. Hence, we are seeking an individual who develops a media plan that is user driven and supported by channel and tactics. You are results driven and understand the value of a Key Performance Indicator (KPI) and the ability to measure and accurately report on it.
What you'll do
Write creative & media briefs for content creation for social & digital campaigns in alignment with brand strategy.
Manage the relationship, budget, briefs, timelines and execution of digital campaigns with external agencies.
Point of contact for agency partners for day-to-day tasks involved in asset deliveries as per the defined timelines.
Understand key metrics and analyze results based on projected KPIs and measure success or areas for improvement.
Assist in product management, support vendor management, reporting, invoicing, tracking & budgeting/purchase order (PO) support and reconciliation.
What you'll need
What we can expect from you:
- Strong analytical skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and decision-making skills
- Responsible and autonomous
- Creative and innovative in approach
- Strong interest in online media, search marketing and social media
- Strong interest in digital marketing and its evolution
- Outstanding communication skills and strong interpersonal skills;
- Tact when dealing with sensitive situations and ensuring confidentiality;
- Desire to build exceptional client experiences, and is passionate and curious to help clients meet their needs and solve their concerns and;
- Data curious, by nature!
Who's a good fit for this team:
- Someone with a strong knowledge of Programmatic, Facebook Business Manager, LinkedIn and Twitter advertising tools.
- Someone with knowledge of Analytics tools (specifically Google Analytics), including setting up of UTM tagging, dashboards and data extraction for reporting.
- Someone with experience in planning and managing social campaigns
- Someone ambitious, outgoing and a team player
- Someone able to deal with stress, pressure and tight deadlines
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Sharepoint);
- Ability to multi-task, problem-solve, prioritize and competently handle a variety of activities with a high degree of accuracy in a fast-paced, customer-driven environment;
- A self-starter and an independent thinker who follow-up on responsibilities in a timely manner while also a strong team player;
- Your decisions are always made with the player in mind and;
- You can adapt to change in a nimble & agile fashion.
You should apply if you have the following:
- Minimum of three years' experience working in a field of digital media planning and performance marketing
- University degree or college diploma in a related field
- Experience in planning and managing of Google Ads (ideally Google Ads certified) and Facebook Ads Manager
Awesome if you had:
- Bilingual - English and French
- Experience working with/in Salesforce Marketing Cloud
Please note: A short assignment may be part of the selection process.
Look for yourself
A little bit about us
Our players have been having fun and "dreaming big" since 1976 when Atlantic Lottery started offering lottery games on behalf of the governments of Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador and Prince Edward Island.
The game options have grown and changed over the years and so has our workforce! Today's Atlantic Lottery has more than 600 employees, who are the heart and soul of our business. We offer everything from dare-to-dream draw games to online bingo; breakopen tickets to sports wagering; and games in social settings and on the internet.
With games come winners - big and small wins every day - but the best thing about lottery games is that when you choose to play with us, everyone benefits. 100% of our profits go back into our communities. That feels good! #ProudToBeAL
Are you interested?
Work With Us
What you can expect from us:
Our Mission is to offer great gaming experiences for the benefit of all Atlantic Canadians. Everyone at Atlantic Lottery embraces our Core Values of Integrity & Social Responsibility. #ProudtobeAL
Our Operating Principles help guide us to achieve our Vision;
- Customers lead our priorities;
- Always think differently;
- Be fast and nimble;
- We are all leaders and;
- Team matters.
We are proud, gritty, community-minded, and punch above our weight. Being Atlantic Canadian means that we work hard and we know how to have fun. It also means that we genuinely care for each other as co-workers, neighbours, and friends.
We provide a comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits/pension and competitive compensation with plenty of training.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
What Is Next?
- Love what you see so far? Simply press "Apply Now".
- Not the right fit this time? Follow us on our careers page at www.alc.ca!
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please note that the successful candidate will be subject to reference and criminal background checks prior to employment.
Please note - Must be 19 years of age or older to apply.