NBCC is currently seeking a dynamic and self-motivated individual for the position of Digital Marketing Officer.
Our College is committed to transforming lives and communities. When you work at NBCC, you are a valued team member of a community of leaders who are driven by learning excellence and by our important role in social and economic development.
What you'll do
Reporting to the Director of Marketing and Digital Media, the Digital Marketing Officer supports the Marketing and Digital Media department in helping NBCC pursue its vision and strategic goals. The Digital Marketing Officer manages NBCC's online presence and digital marketing activities with the goals of increasing NBCC's visibility online, communicating our successes in compelling ways, and connecting with communities and NBCC stakeholders. Key responsibilities include:
- The creation and execution of a digital and social media plan that aligns with the strategic corporate goals;
- ·Be a story teller and create and manage content for social media platforms including written content, photos, videos, graphics, contests and other formats as necessary, traveling to campuses when required;
- Identify, create and execute paid social media advertising initiatives where appropriate, such as Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, Google and other ad platforms;
- Collect and analyze data of all digital marketing activities to optimize the performance of each element and to ensure that they are all working together. Create regular reports of these data to drive marketing decisions;
- Work collaboratively on all communications, marketing and promotional projects as well as any other work undertaken by the department;
- Other Social Media and digital assignments as required.
The successful candidate will demonstrate relationship building, communication and story-telling skills, as well as strong initiative, results orientation, and the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks with a focus on achieving excellence.
What you'll need
Required qualifications for this opportunity include a Diploma in Marketing, Business Administration, Journalism, Communications/Public Relations, or a related field and a minimum of three (3) years related or practical work experience; OR a University Degree in Marketing, Arts, Journalism, or Communications/Public Relations, or a related field and three (3) years related or practical work experience; OR five (5) years of practical work experience.
Written and spoken competence in English is required.
Preference may be given to candidates who have experience working in a post-secondary environment.
Other combinations of education and experience may be considered as equivalent. Subject to competition response, the minimum qualifications may be raised.
All applicants must be eligible to work in Canada at the time of application. This competition may be used to fill future vacancies at the same level. We promote an equal opportunity work environment.
We're looking for
Look for yourself
A little bit about us
New Brunswick Community College (NBCC)
With six Campuses across the province, New Brunswick Community College (NBCC) transforms lives and communities across New Brunswick and contributes to the social and economic prosperity of our province.
Why work with NBCC?
- You want to make a difference. By working at NBCC, you can support students in achieving their educational and career aspirations, help meet the needs of employers and contribute to stronger communities across New Brunswick.
- You want to belong to something bigger. NBCC welcomes the individual experiences and perspectives of our learners, our staff and our partners. We nurture a culture of belonging where everyone feels valued and has opportunities to add value. NBCC is an equal opportunity employer building a dynamic team that is representative of the communities and industries that we serve.
- We're one of the best places to work in Atlantic Canada. For three years in a row, we have been named one of Atlantic Canada's Top Employers because of our commitment to families, community service and employee engagement. This includes, paid time off to volunteer, comprehensive benefits packages and professional development opportunities.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
NBCC offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package that includes a competitive salary for this position ranging from $40,378 to $56,268 annually. Specific placement on the salary range will be determined by education and experience.
Interested candidates must submit a detailed resume online by January 22, 2019. All applications will be acknowledged upon receipt.
Casual Life Drawing Model - Call for Interest
Miramichi, NB, CA
Student Life Officer (Casual) Competition #19-6860-SLO
Miramichi, NB, CA
Community College Instructor Practical Nurse Program, Casual (Competition # 19-6830-009)
Moncton, NB, CA
Community College Instructor, Industrial Mechanic Competition: 19-6840-008
Saint John, NB, CA
Community College Instructor, Engineering Technology, Structural (TERM) (Competition # 19-6830-008)
Moncton, NB, CA