The Digital Marketing Manager will have combined business analysis and technical implementation experience paired with expert knowledge of HubSpot marketing automation and digital advertising. You'll be responsible for planning, executing, optimizing, and measuring digital marketing channels such as paid search, paid social, SEO, and third-party advertising. You have proven experience optimizing ROI across these channels and will be responsible for executing campaigns that drive engagement and leads across our target industries and segments.
What you'll do
The Digital Marketing Manager, reporting to the Senior Performance Marketing Manager, will support the marketing team and overall goals of Dash Hudson in the following areas:
- Work with our digital advertising agency to plan, execute, and manage all paid search, paid social, and retargeting campaigns
- Optimize spend across paid channels, including paid search, retargeting, and paid social
- Execute, measure, and optimize the performance and effectiveness of all marketing programs and lead generation campaigns
- Continuously measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Demonstrate a solid commitment to Sales and Marketing alignment
- Lead our SEO strategy
What you'll need
- A minimum of two years experience in a similar role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience with marketing automation platforms like HubSpot, Marketo, or Pardot. Previous experience with HubSpot is an asset
- Previous experience with Google Adwords and paid social advertising (LinkedIn, Instagram, and Facebook)
- Strong tactical knowledge of SEO
- Previous experience with Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Strong analytical skills and strategic data-driven thinking
- Bring creative thinking to marketing campaign planning
- Enjoys and thrives in a startup culture
A little bit about us
Dash Hudson was founded in 2015 with the mission of helping the world's most important companies deepen engagement with their consumers through photos and videos. Today, Dash Hudson continues to enable forward-thinking brands like Condé Nast, Apple, and Estée Lauder to inform strategy and leverage actionable insights for meaningful audience engagement. Dash Hudson takes it to the next level by predicting the performance of photos and videos, analyzing trends, and accelerating brand growth across Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and e-commerce marketing channels.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
At Dash Hudson, we strive to build great solutions that solve real problems for marketers, and are unabashed about our unique ability to be the best at what we do. To achieve our goals as a company and provide a service to our customers that is unmatched, we believe that collaboration and support among the team is what propels us forward.
Dash Hudson would not exist without the dedicated employees who contribute their unique skills, voices, and ideas to the long-term success of the company. Building a diverse and talented team is an integral part of creating an innovative and well-rounded product, and work environment.
Dash Hudson's hiring practices and company culture does not condone discrimination based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.