Since incorporation in 2003, LuminUltra has been a leading manufacturer and thought-leader in the biotech industry, developing molecular diagnostic products and services to help people all over the world better manage pathogen-based threats. Headquartered in Fredericton, New Brunswick, LuminUltra is a global company with satellite operations in Baltimore, Miami, Paris, London, and Melbourne.
Armed with dedicated ownership, a talented team, and a solid foundation, LuminUltra's best-in-class solutions are being used in the fight against COVID-19, including on-site clinical diagnostic testing, surface, and wastewater tests. By providing rapid, accurate biological testing solutions, LuminUltra works to fulfill its core purpose 'to create peace of mind so we can all work, live and play with confidence'.
LuminUltra is currently recruiting for a Digital Marketing Manager to join the Communications & Marketing Team.
What you'll do
As a key member of LuminUltra's Communications & Marketing Team, the Digital Marketing Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Digital Strategy: Develop, implement and monitor digital strategies in support of departmental and corporate objectives. Own the digital roadmap and lead planning for the function on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Digital Channel Management: Lead the strategy and management of LuminUltra's digital channels. Work closely with the Content Marketing Manager to identify strategies to maximize performance of demand generation activities.
- Demand Generation: Own the demand generation program, reviewing funnel metrics, campaign performance and pipeline development using Salesforce and other reporting tools and developing strategies and tactics in response.
- Marketing Automation: Manage the Marketing Automation Specialist to ensure delivery of lead nurturing programs against targets and the lead funnel.
- Analytics: Measure, analyze and take action based on data from sources including Google Analytics and Salesforce. Own digital analytic tools and apply on a daily basis to evaluate tactics and identify optimizations. Regularly review SEO performance and work with other functions within the marcomms team to improve rankings aligned to strategy.
What you'll need
As the ideal candidate, you possess the following qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- Minimum 5 year's experience in a digital role.
- Proficiency in WordPress and Google Analytics.
- Experience with Salesforce.
- Exceptional verbal and written communications.
- Basic proficiency in HTML, CSS and JS an asset.
- Experience preparing and delivering reports and knowledge of data visualization best practices.
- Enthusiastic and motivated to work in a fast-paced environment and ability to rank competing priorities.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills, exceptional team player.
- Proven leadership ability and experience managing people .
We're looking for
A little bit about us
LuminUltra Technologies Ltd.
Since our initial launch in 2003, LuminUltra has been a leading manufacturer and thought-leader in the biotech industry, developing technology-based products and services to help people, companies, and organizations all over the world. Headquartered in Fredericton, New Brunswick, they are a global company with satellite operations in Baltimore, Paris, London, and Melbourne.
Armed with dedicated ownership, a talented team, and a solid foundation, our best-in-class solutions are now being used in the fight against COVID-19. By expanding our capacity to produce 500,000 tests a week for labs across the country, they are leading the charge to protect Canadians and defeat this pandemic.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
LuminUltra's Core Values:
Maximum Commitment & Urgency
Integrity & Respect in All We Do
Challenge the Status Quo
Remain Flexible at All Times
Outstanding Community Experience