Hickman Automotive Group is looking for a Digital Marketing Coordinator to join our Marketing Department in St. John's. We are looking for an energetic and passionate individual who is excited to help grow the business through creative marketing efforts. If you have a positive, go-getter attitude, a keen eye for creative and innovative social media tactics, and a desire to succeed, you may be exactly who we are looking for!
The Digital Marketing Coordinator works closely with the Marketing Manager and marketing team assisting in managing digital communication activities for all stores and brands under the Hickman Automotive Group.
What you'll do
- Works with the marketing team to evaluate dealership needs in respect to digital marketing campaigns and placement.
- Analyze current digital marketing trends to determine the most effective approach to reach target audiences.
- Assist in the planning, implementing, and optimizing marketing budgets to ensure maximum effectiveness of campaigns.
- Research current and upcoming digital media trends and technologies.
- Report on monthly marketing campaigns and make effective and actionable recommendations for improvements.
- Assist in development of corporate communications for the company with regards to special events, days, and occasions.
- Assist with company marketing plans in collaboration with marketing team.
- Demonstrate creative thinking and ideas-based approach to marketing activities.
- Support in managing and growing dealership social media channels.
- Familiar with SEO/SEM and paid social platforms.
- Manage corporate brand standards to ensure brand standards are consistently met.
- Other related duties as assigned.
What you'll need
- Proven hands-on experience in digital marketing campaigns, especially Google Ads and Facebook Ads, considered an asset.
- 1-2 years' experience with web analytics tools (Google Analytics).
- Degree or diploma with a focus in marketing or equivalent experience.
- Proficiency in WordPress will be considered an asset.
- Capable of generating insightful reports base on digital marketing campaign performance that provide actionable recommendations to further improve results.
- Ability to multi-task attention to detail, and time management to deliver high-quality work.
- Proactive with a competitive mindset, observing competitors, partners, market leaders, and online communities to further leverage digital marketing efforts.
- Must possess a strong creative and conceptualization vision and the ability to execute high quality work.
- Strong organizational, problem solving and time management skills.
- Work well with tight deadlines in a team environment.
- Ability to take projects from start to finish with minimal supervision.
We're looking for
Look for yourself
A little bit about us
Hickman Automotive Group
What does it mean to work at Hickman Automotive Group? Well, we are a 4th generation family-owned and operated business that has been leading the province's automotive industry for 110 years. We believe that Family Drives Everything in our company, so our 400+ employees are all valued and treated like family. Our goal is to go above and beyond to exceed the expectations of our customers and employees! We value honesty, diversity, interpersonal growth, supporting our community, and unconditional dedication to excellence.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
- What's in it for YOU? Here's what we have to offer:
- Collaborative team-driven environment
- Growth within the company
- Coalition groups that work together to generate new ideas
- Canada Life Group Benefits
- Employee pricing on all Hickman Automotive Group vehicles
- Pension plan
- Employee Recognition programs
- Support and encouragement for employees to further improve their education
- Employee Assistance Program
- Team-Building Events
- And much more!
If you want a career that offers a competitive compensation and benefits package in a positive and enthusiastic work environment, submit your cover letter and resume on or before May 20, 2022.
Hickman Automotive Group is committed to employment equity and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.