Reporting to the Sr. Design Manager, the Digital Designer will act as creative support across a wide range of Dash Hudson's paid marketing programs from concept to completion. You will offer production knowledge and hands-on design skills to ideate and produce beautiful, high-performing assets. You are detail-oriented with a critical eye for design, have excellent communication, collaboration, and time management skills, and are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate must have web design and animation/motion graphic experience.
What you'll do
- Work within the Dash Hudson brand to ideate, produce, and continuously optimize high-performing visual brand assets (static, animated, video) for paid and organic programs
- Collaborate and brainstorm with the content, design, and distribution teams to execute paid campaigns
- Use our brand style guide to design and build consistent experiences across our web properties
- Build and maintain optimized, custom coded HubSpot landing pages and offer creative support for paid email marketing campaigns
- Brainstorm and develop microsites for marketing programs
- Maintain current and create new highly optimized, pixel-perfect pages for dashhudson.com in Webflow
What you'll need
- Passionate about design and informed on the latest trends and innovations within design, advertising, and technology
- Strong understanding of paid creative best practices
- Strong understanding of web design principles, optimization, and best practices
- Strong understanding of design fundamentals
- Always on the lookout for ways to level up your workflow and design skills
- Highly organized
- Strong collaborator and self-motivated
- Critical and creative thinker
- Willingness to offer up and explore new creative solutions
- Ability to work within a design brief and meet deadlines
- Ability to tackle and support on a wide range of design deliverables
- At least 2 years in-house or agency experience
- Strong knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Video editing, motion graphic/animation
- Experience working with HubSpot Design Manager
- Experience working with Webflow is a plus
- Expert knowledge and understanding of the Adobe Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop After Effects, Premiere Pro) and Sketch
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Dash Hudson was founded in 2015 with the mission of helping the world's most important companies deepen engagement with their consumers through photos and videos. Today, Dash Hudson continues to enable forward-thinking brands like Condé Nast, Apple, and Estée Lauder to inform strategy and leverage actionable insights for meaningful audience engagement. Dash Hudson takes it to the next level by predicting the performance of photos and videos, analyzing trends, and accelerating brand growth across Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and e-commerce marketing channels.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
At Dash Hudson, we strive to build great solutions that solve real problems for marketers, and are unabashed about our unique ability to be the best at what we do. To achieve our goals as a company and provide a service to our customers that is unmatched, we believe that collaboration and support among the team is what propels us forward.
Dash Hudson would not exist without the dedicated employees who contribute their unique skills, voices, and ideas to the long-term success of the company. Building a diverse and talented team is an integral part of creating an innovative and well-rounded product, and work environment.
Dash Hudson's hiring practices and company culture does not condone discrimination based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.