Dash Hudson was founded in 2015 with the mission of helping the world's most important companies deepen engagement with their consumers through photos and videos. Today, Dash Hudson continues to enable forward-thinking brands like Condé Nast, Apple, and Estée Lauder to inform strategy and leverage actionable insights for meaningful audience engagement. Dash Hudson takes it to the next level by predicting the performance of photos and videos, analyzing trends, and accelerating brand growth across Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and e-commerce marketing channels.
Reporting to the Head of Content, the Digital Content Manager will lead the strategic direction and implementation of Dash Hudson's social marketing blueprint. The successful candidate will be equal parts creative and analytical-excelling at critical thinking, writing, research, data analysis, and possessing an eye for aesthetic detail. You'll be responsible for crafting a data-backed social marketing strategy that creatively communicates Dash Hudson's brand and value propositions, with the ultimate goal of contributing to company brand awareness, lead generation, and growth.
What you'll do
- Write impactful short-form copy for Dash Hudson's cross-channel social media presence. (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and other platforms)
- Write informative and actionable short-form copy for Dash Hudson's digital advertising strategy. (Google, LinkedIn, and other channels)
- Develop, write, and promote new long-form content for social marketing lead generation programs. (Blogs, eBooks, Reports)
- Write captivating landing page copy for marketing programs.
- Strategically build and maintain Dash Hudson's organic social media content calendar, balancing editorial direction and channel optimization with data-backed decision making.
- Ideate social marketing content concepts within the framework of Dash Hudson's social marketing content pillars.
- Assist in the ideation, production, and editing of video content for Dash Hudson's digital touchpoints.
- Support the content team with copy editing on an as-needed basis.
- Measure, analyze, and report on the performance of Dash Hudson's social marketing initiatives on a set cadence using programs such as Google Analytics, native app analytics, Hubspot, and Dash Hudson.
What you'll need
- Highly organized. You use task or project management software to stay on track.
- Attention to detail. You have no tolerance for typos.
- Possess impeccable writing skills, with the ability to adapt your writing style and tone of voice to various audiences.
- Are a skilled researcher who takes initiative to become a subject matter expert in all areas relevant to Dash Hudson's content strategy.
- Ability to learn, absorb, and recall information at a very fast pace.
- Ability to work heads down and maintain high productivity.
- Are a people person-you function highly in a team setting, and are able to communicate effectively with your team members, and cross-functionally.
- Not afraid to take on new challenges and problem-solve independently.
- 2-4 years experience in a similar role. Software as a service, agency, or in-house marketing experience preferred.
- A degree in Commerce/Management/Business Administration with a focus in Marketing or Communications is preferred.
- Project management experience is an asset for this role.
- Candidates with experience using Dash Hudson are welcomed to apply.
We're looking for
A little bit about us
The world's most important companies use Dash Hudson to create and share photos and videos that people care about. Our visual marketing platform provides a one-stop solution to predict performance, distribute, measure, and enhance engagement across all of your key marketing channels.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
At Dash Hudson, we strive to build great solutions that solve real problems for marketers, and are unabashed about our unique ability to be the best at what we do. To achieve our goals as a company and provide a service to our customers that is unmatched, we believe that collaboration and support among the team is what propels us forward.
Dash Hudson would not exist without the dedicated employees who contribute their unique skills, voices, and ideas to the long-term success of the company. Building a diverse and talented team is an integral part of creating an innovative and well-rounded product, and work environment.
Dash Hudson's hiring practices and company culture does not condone discrimination based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
If you require accessibility accommodations while applying for this position, please do not hesitate to reach out to email@example.com