Dash Hudson is a smarter way to market through photo and video. Our visual intelligence platform provides brands with the a one-stop solution to create, source, measure, and enhance the engagement of their photos and videos.
Dash Hudson works with the raddest, most discerning brands and publishers in the world.
As a DevOps / QA Automation Engineer, you will work with our incredible dev team to build and maintain the automation infrastructure and framework to support the deployment, scaling and qualitiy assurance of services / applications.
In case you were wondering, a little bit more about our team and products:
- Currently a team of around 50 across development, sales, and marketing with offices in Halifax, NY, and Miami.
- We're a diverse team of guys and girls from around the world.
- We have a small but very productive engineering team of 10 based here in Halifax. We build beautiful, functional products that customers love.
- Our marketing platform is the best-in-class competing with the biggest companies in the marketing software industry.
- We have a big vision for the future of visual intelligence. We want you to be part of it.
- Our current stack includes Python, Flask, Celery, Docker, Redis, MySQL, Vue.js, AWS (Aurora, ELB, ECS and lots more).
What you'll do
- Deploying, automating, maintaining and managing AWS cloud based applications / services
to ensure the availability, performance, scalability and security of production systems
- Development of automation infrastructure, including documentation and strategy
- Configuration management of applications / services across environments
- Providing detailed and accurate reporting of QA automation results
- Proactive monitoring of system resources for potential bottlenecks
- Ensuring critical system security and reporting of any potential vulnerabilities and their severity
What you'll need
Qualifications & Experience
- 2+ years experience with using a broad range of AWS technologies
- Experience doing DevOps in a 24/7 uptime environment with zero downtime deployments
- Linux system administration and bash scripting skills
- Understanding network topologies and common network protocols and services
- Experience with system monitoring / logging tools
- CI / CD pipelines and tooling (Jenkins, TravisCI, GitLab or CircleCI)
- Experience with Agile methodologies for development and project management
- Familiariy of version control systems and best practices (Git)
- Experience with containerization using Docker / LxC
- Knowledge of service discovery technologies such as etcd, consul or zookeeper is an asset
- Experience with provisioning / configuration management tools like Puppet, Chef, Ansible is an asset
We're looking for
A little bit about us
The world's most important companies use Dash Hudson to create and share photos and videos that people care about. Our visual marketing platform provides a one-stop solution to predict performance, distribute, measure, and enhance engagement across all of your key marketing channels.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
We believe in building great products that solve real problems for marketers, and being unabashed about our unique ability to be the best at what we do.
We believe that mutual support among the team, and a willingness for all to figure out the seemingly impossible are what will propel us forward.
To our customers, we show undying love for their support. In thanks, we smother them in hugs.