Introhive is looking for a full-time DevOps Developer to help our team deliver an enterprise software solution to our growing customer base.
The successful candidate will have a background in software development or system administration and exhibit strong problem solving and analytical skills. A demonstrated desire to work across the stack to build secure, reliable, and scalable systems is a must.
The position is based in Fredericton, but if you're elsewhere in the maritimes and are interested in working remotely, let's chat.
If you want to work in a fast-paced, energetic environment where your contributions directly affect the company's bottom line, Introhive is the place for you!
What you'll do
- Dig into production issues at any level of the stack.
- Work closely with the development team to improve the deployment (CI/CD) pipeline, so we can ship with greater confidence and speed.
- Automate everything - ensure that our systems can scale as the company grows by building infrastructure-as-code.
- Implement robust monitoring to proactively detect and fix problems before they impact customers.
- Help plan the growth of our infrastructure.
- Participate in an on-call rotation, while working to prevent pages from ever happening.
What you'll need
- Ability to learn quickly and pick up new technologies.
- Strong programming or scripting skills. Familiarity with Ruby is an asset.
- Have a good understanding of how web stacks are built.
- Experience administering linux in a production environment.
- Comfortable working with SQL.
- Experience with configuration management, such as Chef, Puppet or Ansible.
- Experience working in a cloud environment, such as AWS, GCP or Azure.
- Previous experience in a DevOps organization is an asset.
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Introhive is a relationship analytics platform. By analyzing the connections in a company, we create an enterprise-wide view of relationships with customers and prospects. Customers use this to improve sales and marketing for reps, managers and executives. Here's how:
Here's how we help companies:
- Sales: Find introductions and gather account intelligence through relationships that already exist in your company. Close deals faster.
- Management: Measure and report on relationship activity and strength in accounts, reps and territories. Make data driven decisions.
- Retention: Track relationship strength, activity and trends with accounts and highlight problems automatically.
- Marketing: Score and prioritize leads and segment marketing lists based on existing relationships. Create better targeted campaigns.
Introhive is a venture-funded company with investors that include Build Ventures, GAP CIT, Fortify, Growthworks, NBIF and Salesforce.com. The company was founded in 2012.