As a designer with Manifold, your role will place you in most teams within the organization. Your role consists of translating the Manifold brand into unique and memorable assets for use in many channels, both online and IRL. You?ll collaborate with other designers and be deeply involved in pushing forward and elevating the brand through generation of materials and assets. Your creative skills and direction will add value to our existing visuals and improve the experience for existing and potential customers.
What you'll do
- Produce marketing content assets for blog posts, email newsletters, social media, print, digital marketing and other channels.
- Design targeted landing pages for the developer demographic.
- Conceptualize and create amazing brand designs and illustrations for giveaway materials and swag: stickers, shirts, notebooks, other items.
- Contribute to the evolution of the Manifold brand standards and visual guidelines.
- Provide support to design staff, marketing team, and on occasion engineering efforts.
- Assist with day-to-day creative needs, big and small.
What you'll need
- 1-3 years of experience
- Experience in design for the software/web developer industry or tech start-ups.
- Proficiency in Adobe CC (mostly Photoshop and Illustrator), Sketch
- Puts significant effort into any task, no matter how small or large.
- Stays organized and collected while meeting deadlines.
- Works well with developer colleagues and external parties for asset hand-offs.
- Desire to work in a transparent, innovative, fast-paced environment.
- Interested in storytelling, and an advocate for humor, wit, emotion in creative work.
- Experience and portfolio includes a mix of branding, typography, illustration.
- Photo editing or animation work are big plusses.
We're looking for
A little bit about us
At Manifold, we help developers discover and use innovative tools and technologies; so you can focus on building, not managing, your applications. Each new cloud service we use today introduces complexity in the form of another bill, account to manage, credential to secure, and code to deploy.
Manifold allows you to build and offer cloud services to developers without having to worry about billing, identity, and credential distribution (An example of one such service: JawsDB).
We're a small, remote-friendly venture-backed company based in Halifax, Canada with teams in Toronto and San Francisco. With a shared passion for making developers lives easier and our backgrounds reflect that, having worked at the likes of Red Hat, Heroku, and Salesforce.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
We offer competitive compensation and equity opportunities, with additional perks such as a professional development allowance. We are a venture-backed team based out of Halifax, Toronto, and San Francisco.