Dash Hudson is a smarter way to market through photo and video. Our visual intelligence platform provides brands with a one-stop solution to create, source, measure, and enhance the engagement of their photos and videos.
Reporting to the Director of Demand Generation, as a Demand Generation Team Lead, you will oversee a team consisting of Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) and Brand Strategy Interns. In accordance with the Director, you will set team goals, train, and develop team members. You'll be responsible for motivating, mentoring, and guiding the team to achieve monthly, quarterly, and yearly pipeline and revenue goals. The team lead will also help to improve process efficiencies and deliver on other well-defined objectives.
What you'll do
- Provide new hires with necessary training, coaching, and guidance to ensure early success as well as career development
- Ensure key performance metric targets are met (e.g. outbound activity, opportunity goals, lead quality, etc.)
- Engage with the Director to ensure pipeline quality
- Set meetings for Sales reps on qualified opportunities
- Provide the Director with monthly performance reviews on campaigns and individual performance, and strategize on pipeline & prospecting initiatives to meet company objectives
- Measure, monitor, and report on Demand Generation KPIs
- Execution of prospecting campaigns
- Provide new Sales Development reps with the necessary training, coaching and guidance to ensure early success as well as career development
- Leverage all possible product training and applicable sales training on an ongoing basis
- Evaluate process and policy as necessary to ensure business goals are met and identify areas for improvement
- Motivate and maintain morale to ensure goals are met
- Maintain the Demand Gen Onboarding Guide
- As a team lead, you will be responsible for carrying a quota of SQLs in outreach
- Your responsibilities may change as business needs change
What you'll need
- 2-3 years experience in a similar role
- Proven track record as a Sales Development Representative
- Degree in business management or management training is a plus
- Super organized. To the point of compulsion.
- Attention to detail. You lose sleep over typos.
- Ability to work heads down and maintain high productivity.
- A love for data, testing, and learning.
- A uniquely creative mind.
We're looking for
A little bit about us
The world's most discerning brands and publishers use Dash Hudson to create and share photos and videos that people care about. Our visual intelligence platform provides a one-stop solution to predict performance, distribute, measure, and enhance engagement across all of your visual marketing channels.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
Dash Hudson works with the raddest, most discerning brands and publishers in the world. We believe in building great products that solve real problems for marketers, and being unabashed about our unique ability to be the best at what we do. We believe that mutual support among the team, and a willingness for all to figure out the seemingly impossible are what will propel us forward. To our customers, we show undying love for their support. In thanks, we smother them in hugs.