Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Demand Generation (DemGen) Program Manager will be responsible for developing and managing marketing programs and campaigns. The DemGen Manager will manage campaign design, execution, measurement, and optimization and is responsible for delivering results that map back to corporate strategy.
What you'll do
- Managing the planning, creation, execution, measurement, and optimization of demand generation prospecting programs and campaigns
- Align and collaborate with stakeholder teams to create and prioritize a prospecting calendar as well as optimize existing content and repurpose as relevant
- Troubleshooting any issues surfaced during campaign lifecycle
- Forecast, track, and report campaign effectiveness metrics as well as overall ROI to internal stakeholders. Plus, continually monitor, analyze and tune campaigns to maximize visit-to-registration conversion.
What you'll need
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of related experience in growth marketing, product marketing or channel marketing, in a high-volume, fast-paced environment
- An Undergraduate Degree in Business (or related field) with a focus in marketing, communications
- A strong understanding of marketing and sales as well as operational processes around campaign execution and measurement
- Proven success in managing complex and multi-faceted programs with the ability to drive projects through completion.
- Strong project management skills and experience, including managing internal stakeholders and external agencies, and multiple campaigns and projects at once.
- Analytical with a natural curiosity to measure, test, learn and iterate in order to get the best results possible.
- Writing skills appropriate for demand generation, in particular, email, web, social, and campaign ads; both short form and long form.
- Ability to understand the buyer's journeys and inventory, map, create, re-purpose content.
- Experience working in cross-functional teams
- Thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced changing work environment
- Excellent campaign management skills, strategic thinking and problem solving
- Exceptional communication skills
- Organized self-starter with a strong bias for action
- Identify and solve competing priorities and timelines to streamline deliverables. T
- Teamwork and interpersonal skills - work across the organization, sharing information, providing support, and sharing credit
- A keen, self-starter driven to collaborate and perform to the mutual benefit of the company, the team and themselves
A little bit about us
Swept makes simple software designed specifically for the Janitorial Industry. Our mobile and web based solutions promotes proactive communication between you and your cleaners while providing you important information. It will save you time, make you more effective, and improve your customer's satisfaction.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
We are a Halifax homegrown start-up success story and proud tenant of Volta Labs. More specifically, we are a SaaS company that helps office cleaning companies win contracts and retain their cleaners. The janitorial industry is full of logistical challenges that negatively impact the quality of the work completed and the relationships business owners have with their remote staff (cleaners). That's where we come in.
Not to brag…
Okay, we're going to brag a little bit because we are so excited to share…. we are growing our team again! In our short history we have continuously expanded our client base around the globe and our exceptional, talented team continues to wow them with new product development and an amazing client experience. We treat our clients like family. But don't take our word for it:
"Swept is amazing. It has streamlined our operations significantly. Most definitely a time/headache/sanity tool that's indispensable to our industry." - USA client
"You are on fire. The way you are helping owners like me, it blows my mind. You have so many resources, it's extremely helpful. Very impressive." - Australian client
Check out our team, office, and culture here on Insta!
Does this sound like you?
- Refuse to work with jerks (even when they are smart)
- Believe that building a company is a team sport (so much more fun that way)
- Lots of experience that you want to show off (and more importantly, share)
- Hungry for success (not just in business, but also in your personal life)
- Seeker of adventures (We have a very eclectic group!)
Joining our team won't be a cake walk, but for the right person, it will be worth it. Here is what you can expect:
- Crafty Writing - send us a Swept-centric cover letter and resume - make it awesome.
- The Sniff Test - We'll review your cover letter and resume, check for spelling and whether you properly used their, there and they're correctly.
- The 'It's All About You' call - this is your opportunity to tell us your hopes and dreams, a few key experiences and the amazing skills you acquired along the journey.
- The Panel of Smart Folk - meet with a select group of our team.
- 'If I were Michael, what would I do?' Scenario Assessment - apply your hardcore talents to resolve a fictional scenario… or is it real?
- At any point in the process, you may meet with our Founder. We like to keep 'when' a surprise.
Ready to join us? Apply below. We are incredibly busy doing awesome things to amaze our customers so only those selected to move forward will be contacted.