Hickman Automotive Group is looking for a Customer Care Specialist - Service to join our team at our Customer Care Centre in St. John's. If you are an energetic and motivated individual who has a positive attitude, a dedication to providing exceptional customer service and a desire to succeed, you may be exactly who we are looking for!
The Customer Care Specialist is directly involved with booking and coordinating customer service appointments. This position exists to ensure constant contact is made throughout the customer's experience regarding service, maintenance recommendations, special order parts, special promotions, follow ups and any notifications that may come up.
What you'll do
Promptly and courteously answer incoming service telephone calls.
- Complete SM360 daily tasks as assigned.
- Effectively handle customer concerns / inquiries.
- Book appointments based on the Hours to Sell (HTS) goals to avoid overbooking.
- Ensure that Appointment Scheduling Process guidelines & Talk Tracks are adhered to.
- Ensure that all appointments are scheduled with appropriate booking intervals based on location.
Gather/verify email addresses and other contact information.
- Contact Service Manager regarding shop capacity issues and/or emergency type repairs.
- Inform customers of service process.
Maintain a 90% call answer rate.
- Review maintenance with every service inquiry.
- Other related duties, as required.
What you'll need
- Strong work ethic.
- Well-developed team member skills.
- Above average time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, telephone and communication skills and an ability to project a professional company image.
- Ability to effectively relate to customers, establish rapport and build relationships in a positive and professional manner.
Experience in the customer service industry with knowledge of telephone/email techniques and etiquette.
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Hickman Automotive Group
Established in 1905 by Albert E. Hickman, Hickman Automotive Group is a fourth-generation, family-owned and operated automotive business. Comprised of several automotive franchises in Newfoundland and Labrador and Nova Scotia, Hickman Automotive Group employs approximately 450 people in thirteen locations. Our organization is proud to represent the following brands; Chevrolet, GMC, Buick, Cadillac, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Fiat, Honda, Nissan, Volvo, Mack, and Isuzu. As an extension of our automotive franchises, we also operate two Harley-Davidson stores, Rugged Rock Harley-Davidson® in Mount Pearl, NL and Privateers Harley-Davidson® in Halifax, NS.
Hickman Automotive Group consistently strives to provide an exceptional customer service experience that is second-to-none in the automotive industry. More importantly, we place great importance on providing a supportive and rewarding work environment for our employees, empowering them to learn, innovate and help drive the business
Are you interested?
Work With Us
You'll love working here! Hickman Automotive Group has been a leading business in our province for over 110 years and we're now over 450 employees strong. But we're not resting on our laurels-we're continually growing, evolving and innovating. You'll find us as dedicated to our employees as we are to our customers. We offer plenty of training programs as well as opportunities for growth, advancement and leadership. Best of all, you'll get to do the work you love, surrounded by others who bring the same passion and excellence to their work as you do.
If you want a career in a positive and enthusiastic work environment, please apply on or before October 28, 2021.
Hickman Automotive Group is committed to employment equity and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.