As a Customer Success Specialist you are responsible for assisting with new client/program implementation activities, training and onboarding of new client/program, and ongoing support and account management to drive adoption, greater business value and customer satisfaction.
You will also take customer calls and work customer support tickets to facilitate the resolution of customer issues, by providing the appropriate business and technical context to ensure resolution.
What you'll do
- Develop trusted relationships with key customer contacts through training, user guides, and immediate response to client questions/concerns.
- Provide support ticket, phone and/or screen share support.
- Assist with issue escalations as needed; providing relevant business and technical context to expedite resolution.
- Provide pre-sales demonstrations when needed.
- Work closely with Implementation Manager and Program Director to understand customer/program objectives, implementation deliverables and long term adoption strategies.
- Assist Implementation Manager with customization, uploading of courseware and any other activities relating to client/program implementation on the Bluedrop360 product.
- Deliver Customer Success reports to both internal Bluedrop managers and external client
- Provide 100% client satisfaction
What you'll need
- Minimum 2 years relevant work experience in technical support / customer satisfaction role.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and oral. Ability to communicate and present to all levels of an organization.
- Aptitude both for analyzing technical concepts and translating them into business terms, and for mapping business requirements to technical features.
- You savor the challenge of brainstorming solutions to client problems with the rest of your customer success and product engineering team.
- Flexibility to provide support outside of normal business hours.
NOTE: Criminal record check required by client after hire
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Bluedrop Learning Networks
Bluedrop Learning Networks Inc. (BLN) provides unique SaaS-based workforce development solutions to help government and corporate customers improve employment outcomes and keep workers safe. By understanding the complex operating environments of its target markets, BLN's solutions are able to address multiple stakeholders. These solutions help workers to manage mandatory certifications, apprentices to track new skills at work, the unemployed to get jobs, the underemployed to advance, dreamers to start businesses, and local businesses to grow. Typical customers include workforce investment boards, apprenticeship authorities, government agencies, NGOs and workers' compensation boards.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
This is an excellent opportunity for ambitious, career-oriented individuals who wish to be part of a large, dynamic and highly successful organization. We offer competitive compensation, bonus opportunities and benefits, as well as exceptional career growth potential. While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.
Bluedrop Learning Networks Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We just hire the best…