Kraken Robotics offers a unique career opportunity to work with an internationally recognized leader in ocean technology that is harnessing our world class talent to provide superior subsea solutions for global security, environmental, and scientific challenges. Our highly talented team design and manufacture technology platforms for NATO navies and commercial clients throughout the world and provide acoustic 3D Synthetic Aperture Sonar (SAS) data solutions and imaging in the offshore sector with increasing focus on offshore renewables.
Kraken offers an attractive and competitive compensation package designed to reward our team for a job well done. With locations around the world, we support remote packages and encourage professional and cultural collaborations. Kraken is an equal opportunity employer focused on promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion and we value the diversity of our team that contributes to our company growth and development.
We are seeking a Customer Support Coordinator to support our growing business. The successful candidate will be able to work in a fast-paced team environment and would be interested in contributing to the direction of future Kraken products.
What you'll do
The Customer Support Coordinator, reporting to the Customer Success Lead, will be responsible for providing efficient and effective administrative support to the Customer Success Team in a professional and timely manner. The role will liaise with external clients and internal resources to provide support and customer satisfaction.
Key responsibilities include:
- Generate Customer Support Tickets and employ Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) to progress tickets through to resolution.
- Correspondence Management: Maintain prompt and effective communication with customers.
- Ticket tracking & progression:
- Liase with departmental Project Managers to coordinate resources as required.
- Complete departmental SOP's as required:
- Support Ticket to Return Material Authorization (RMA)
- Complete Support Ticket Closure
- Complete Customer Inquiry to Sales Handover Maintain communication internally and externally. Maintain Support Ticket Tracking Board
- Ticket tracking & progression:
- Perform basic trend analysis on customer support data.
- Coordinate with internal groups to develop customer support strategies and processes for employees. Review and optimize existing customer facing CSG documentation and processes.
- Generate regular reports and analysis of customer support activities.
What you'll need
• Office Administration Certificate with 3+ years administrative experience.
• General knowledge of various office 365 tools, including Teams and SharePoint
• Exceptional organisational and interpersonal skills
• High level of attention to detail and ability to QC own work
• Excellent communication skills - written and verbal.
• Ability to work with a high level of accuracy
• Ability to work on own initiative and work collaboratively in a team environment.
• Self-motivated with a pro-active approach and committed to continual improvement.
• Experience with Asana is an asset
• Strong problem-solving skills are an asset
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Kraken Robotic Systems Inc.
Kraken Robotic Systems Inc. is a marine technology company engaged in the design and development of advanced handling systems, sensors, software, subsea batteries, and underwater robotics for Unmanned Maritime Vehicles used in military and commercial applications. www.krakenrobotics.com