At Harbr we're a team of creative and experienced technology entrepreneurs. We are well-funded by an impressive group of real-estate and construction leaders, technology angel investors and venture capital.
We're looking for a self-motivated, organized individual who is eager to drive customer success. We are a very focused, collaborative team who grow with working together to reach the moon.
Harbr supports diversity and equal opportunity in a very serious way. We are committed to establishing a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are certain the more broad we are, the better our work will be.
What you'll do
You will be the main point of contact for customers during the onboarding process, and throughout the customer journey. You should be customer focused ensuring the best processes are in place for the growth of the customer success team. You should have great interpersonal skills, ought to be highly organized and have experience dealing with customers. You should possess excellent oral and written communication skills and be passionate about making sure current and future customer expectations are being met.
- Help route customer support questions or issues
- Answer customer emails in a timely manner with a resolution
- Develop a strategy to keep customer support and issues well documented
- Help highlight where we need to improve with regard to customer support
- Help route customer support through the application and on the web, qualifying them as a lead to pass off to the business development/sales team
- Work closely with customer success/business team to ensure customer needs and expectations are being met
- Assist with meeting preparation for customers in and outside the office
- Ability to move fast and work together
What you'll need
- Experience dealing with customers and ability to resolve issues in a very effective and timely manner
- Ability to prioritize customers needs and demands
- Must work well independently and with the team
- Decision-making, and problem solving skills
- Organized, driven to work hard
- College Diploma or University Degree
- Understanding of the construction industry would be an asset
- You should be agile and able to adjust and change the flow of work easily
- A leader with strong communication skills, compassion and respect. Adding positive energy, curiosity, and will passionately strive for perfection
- Passionate about our mission, vision and execution strategy
- Exhibit our core cultural values
We're looking for
Look for yourself
A little bit about us
Harbr is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) work management AI for retail owners. With diversity ingrained in our DNA to foster creativity and innovation, our mission is to make it as simple as possible for retailers to build anywhere at scale while maintaining complete control of their brand.
Harbr's leadership blends commercial real-estate, commercial construction and SaaS industry experience to stay ahead of the curve in the ever-changing world of brick-and-mortar retail. We are a proud Nova Scotia based company determined to create industry re-defining and world-renowned products. In February 2019, Harbr was recognized as one of the Top 10 Construction Technology Solution Providers for 2019 by CIO Applications, a Silicon Valley-based technology magazine. Being amongst this prestigious group of construction innovators is tremendous recognition for the progress Harbr is making towards our mission. Harbr is part of the Volta Labs startup community and seeks to expand and contribute meaningfully to the entire retail, construction and technology ecosystems.
Harbr supports diversity and equal opportunity in a very serious way, as reflected in our company mission statement. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. We are certain the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. Our company's philosophy regarding gender parity has been endorsed by our clients, investors and supporters as well as the construction, tech and business communities. In June 2018, Digital Nova Scotia presented Harbr with the Diversity Champion of the Year Award. This is a great recognition of the progress that Harbr is making towards creating diversity and empowering women in male-dominated industries.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
At Harbr, we believe that construction and technology must coexist in a way that creates purposeful and thoughtful user experiences which form the basis of industry re-defining with world-renowned products.
Harbr was born when construction minds and technical intelligence collided through a renovation project. We then decided that we wanted to solve construction inefficiencies due to our personal experiences. As a team we have over 20 years experience working with and for the construction industry. We are a proud Nova Scotia based company providing extraordinary experiences for our customers, employees, investors, partners and supporters. Harbr is part of the Volta Labs startup community and thoroughly enjoys being part of and contributing to the ecosystem here in Nova Scotia.
Harbr supports diversity and equal opportunity in a very serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. We are certain the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. Our company's philosophy regarding gender parity has been endorsed by our clients, investors and supporters as well as the construction, tech and business communities. In June 2018, Digital Nova Scotia presented Harbr with the Diversity Champion of the Year Award. This is a great recognition of the progress that Harbr is making towards creating diversity and empowering women in male-dominated industries.
- Competitive salary
- Health benefits
- Flexible work hours
- Snack and beverages
- Company sponsored training and annual conference budget
- Your workstation and gear: motorized adjustable desks, ergonomic chair, brand new MacBook Pro, 4k monitor and you get to pick your peripherals
- Opportunity for career progression and mentoring others
- Our team is like family, we like to kick back and relax and enjoy company events