As a Customer Success Representative Team Lead, you will be one of the founding members of our Customer Success leadership team. You will be responsible for supporting the Customer Success team in working to help our customers with their visual marketing strategies, maximize the value they get from the Dash Hudson platform, and increase their lifetime value. As with all other roles, we marry automation and smart tools with a high touch human component to deliver great service. Providing customers with a great experience is at the root of everything that we do!
Dash Hudson is a smarter way to market through photo and video. Our visual marketing platform provides brands with a one-stop solution to create, source, measure, and enhance the engagement of their photos and videos.
Dash Hudson works with the raddest, most discerning brands and publishers in the world.
What you'll do
- Assist with account setup, training, and specific requests.
- Engage with customers to nurture existing relationships and gather feedback and intelligence.
- Answer customer questions via Intercom and/or email in a timely manner.
- Provide customers with solutions and advice by leveraging insights tools and features within the Dash Hudson platform.
- Listen to feedback and report to the team to address customer needs.
- Collaborate with the product, marketing, and sales teams to resolve issues and identify solutions.
- Monitor for trends in activity levels and feature usage through CSM platform and communicate with team accordingly.
- Actively seek opportunities to upsell and/or expand on current offerings.
2. Customer Success Team
- Support the Customer Success Director and Manager to ensure that proper strategy is being delivered at all times.
- Help Dash Hudson create and run scalable processes as we grow.
- Host Initial interviews for Junior Customer Success Candidates.
- Onboard and Train Junior Customer Success team members.
- Manage Bi-weekly 1:1s with Junior Customer Success team members.
- Support Customer Success Director and Manager on building CSR support documents.
- Support the Customer Success team with planning of travel schedule.
- Plan and manage team building activities.
What you'll need
- Exceptional detail-oriented organizational skills.
- Impeccable written and vocal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Extremely sharp problem solving skills.
- Leadership experience.
Nice To Haves:
- Start-up experience.
- Customer Success experience.
- Account Management experience.
We're looking for
A little bit about us
The world's most important companies use Dash Hudson to create and share photos and videos that people care about. Our visual marketing platform provides a one-stop solution to predict performance, distribute, measure, and enhance engagement across all of your key marketing channels.