As a Customer Success Representative, you'll be responsible for building strong relationships with our customers and helping our brands understand the value and power of our software's capabilities. You will be dedicated to providing an exceptional customer experience at every touchpoint through personalized support during training & onboarding, driving product adoption to increase their lifetime with Dash Hudson, and assist our larger Customer Success team with developing customized customer care for each of our brands.
What you'll do
- Maintain product expertise of the Dash Hudson platform at all times.
- Train and onboard new and existing customers on Dash Hudson
- Troubleshoot with customers to help resolve technical issues and answer platform-related questions.
- Create social media insights reports and presentation decks, using the Dash Hudson platform
- Work closely with CS team members to provide support for key accounts as required.
- Work closely with the Sales team to support, train, and engage with prospective Key Account customers.
- Nurture existing customer relationships to provide value, gather feedback and drive adoption.
- Track accounts to identify churn risks and expansion opportunities, a KPI that you're responsible for.
- Provide strategic insights and solutions to your accounts. Their success is your success.
- Manage your account list, providing all customers with exceptional service. You will need to be hyper-organized and have excellent time management skills.
- Provide customized, strategic support to all of your customers to build relationships and provide value. Tailor your relationships to provide value with our customers' executive teams. Understand what data is important to a CMO.
What you'll need
- You're passionate about building relationships. Presenting to customers comes naturally to you - from digital coordinators and small business owners to social media executives.
- You aren't afraid to take on challenges and learn new technologies. You have the confidence to figure out the unknown.
- You have equally strong communication and critical thinking skills-with the ideal candidate excelling at both. You have a customer-first mentality.
- You think outside of the box. Finding creative solutions to solve problems for your customers is what drives you.
- You care about what you do and about those around you. You love working as part of a team.
- You're a leader. Helping your fellow team members succeed comes naturally to you.
- 2+ years of post-graduate experience, including customer-facing experience with a proven track record managing relationships with customers in person, online, and/or over the phone.
- Completion of a post-secondary degree or diploma in business, communications or a related field.
- SaaS or start-up experience is a strong asset
- Account management experience is a strong asset
- Experience in digital/ social media marketing and related technologies is a strong asset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to explain challenging situations in a concise and user friendly manner.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to think critically
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Mentorship experience is an asset
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Dash Hudson was founded in 2015 with the mission of helping the world's most important companies deepen engagement with their consumers through photos and videos. Today, Dash Hudson continues to enable forward-thinking brands like Condé Nast, Apple, and Estée Lauder to inform strategy and leverage actionable insights for meaningful audience engagement. Dash Hudson takes it to the next level by predicting the performance of photos and videos, analyzing trends, and accelerating brand growth across Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and e-commerce marketing channels.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
At Dash Hudson, we strive to build great solutions that solve real problems for marketers, and are unabashed about our unique ability to be the best at what we do. To achieve our goals as a company and provide a service to our customers that is unmatched, we believe that collaboration and support among the team is what propels us forward.
Dash Hudson would not exist without the dedicated employees who contribute their unique skills, voices, and ideas to the long-term success of the company. Building a diverse and talented team is an integral part of creating an innovative and well-rounded product, and work environment.
Dash Hudson's hiring practices and company culture does not condone discrimination based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.