Swept helps office cleaning companies win contracts and retain cleaners. They believe cleaners add value beyond cleaning and that the most common mistakes that degrade customer satisfaction can be easily avoided with better communication.
After completing 500 Start-Ups accelerator in California's Silicon Valley last year, the janitorial SaaS company closed a US$2-million seed funding round, led by venture capital firms iNovia and Afore Capital.
Swept has developed software that helps commercial cleaning companies communicate with and support their cleaners and customers. They have quickly been recognized as industry thought leaders through their strong educational content and innovative product. The impact Swept has made on their customer's business is being felt around the world with clients in multiple countries.
Swept was the first company from Nova Scotia to attend 500 Start-Ups, win Top 15 Company from Metabridge, and raise capital from iNovia & Afore.vc.
The team recently doubled in size and isn't slowing down! Learn about our team and culture -- check us out on Instagram.
Recently, Swept has been featured in the Financial Post.
What Clients are saying
"Swept is amazing. It has streamlined our operations significantly. Most definitely a time/headache/sanity tool that's indispensable to our industry." - USA client
"You are on fire. The way you are helping owners like me, it blows my mind. You have so many resources, it's extremely helpful. Very impressive." - Australian client
Reporting to the VP Customer Experience, the Customer Success Manager (CSM) is responsible for all post sales activities including coaching new Swept clients through the onboarding and adoption phase of the customer journey. As the primary contact for our clients, the CSM team take ownership of our customers as they join the Swept community and work with them to help them operationalize Swept in their business. CSM's are responsible for expansion revenue and churn prevention across Swept's customers base.
What you'll do
- Drive adoption and expansion
- Develop expansion plans that support company growth targets.
- Develop and execute monthly client outreach plans that support communication and expansion strategies.
- Work closely with the Sales team to establish a plan of action for new client welcome and onboarding.
- Contribute to the team expansion target proportionally based on the book of business.
- Conduct quarterly business reviews with existing clients.
- Provide support and coaching
- Consult with clients to understand their needs and make recommendations on how Swept solves their problems and supports their business goals.
- Document, track and escalate client issues, using systems and processes that contribute to a consistent customer experience.
- Assist in the development of training and support resources to support automated and manual outreach to support Swept users.
- Own the relationship
- Work closely with the Customer Success team to maintain a positive relationship with all clients.
- Be the voice of our customer to product development.
- Anticipate Customers' requirements and possible challenges - make our customers successful! Promote improvements and enhancements in the product through the relationships you have nurtured within your book of business.
- Identify potential issues within the Accounts and work across the organization to bring a resolution.
What you'll need
- Track record of driving customer success and aligning software solutions to solve customer problems.
- Ability to understand customer requirements, develop and guide onboarding and adoption plans to create mutual value for the Customer and for Swept.
- Data-driven with a commitment to process; drive/track consistent engagement process.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, results-oriented culture.
- Creative thinker with the ability to troubleshoot issues quickly and effectively.
- Extremely well-organized and analytical with an ability to work well under pressure.
- Strong team player as well as a proactive individual contributor.
- Ability to grasp basic technical concepts.
- Approaches customer information and proprietary business information as confidential.
- Problem Solver who can exercise independent judgment and decision making.
- Responsive with an ability to balance quality with response time to ensure the requests of internal and external clients are handled efficiently and accurately.
- Accountable, taking ownership to get things done and seeks support when required.
- Ability to prioritize shifting client demands.
- Experience adapting to new technologies and a readiness to learn how to optimize existing technology.
- Ability to work independently and with a team.
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Swept makes simple software designed specifically for the Janitorial Industry. Our mobile and web based solutions promotes proactive communication between you and your cleaners while providing you important information. It will save you time, make you more effective, and improve your customer's satisfaction.