As a Customer Success Coordinator, you'll be responsible for supporting our team of Customer Success Representatives (CSRs) and will be our go-to team member for creating customer reports, presentation decks, and other special projects and requests. You will collaborate closely with all team members and use the Dash Hudson software to create social media performance reports for the brands we work with.
This is a great opportunity for recent graduates that are interested in the world of SaaS, digital, and social media marketing. Our Customer Success team works with some of the most important brands in the world, and your work will have a direct impact on our customers.
What you'll do
- Develop and maintain product expertise of the Dash Hudson platform at all times
- Create customized social media insights reports and presentation decks, using the Dash Hudson platform
- Work closely with Customer Success Representatives to provide support for key accounts as required
- Support our team and company goal of providing customers with exceptional support and service
- Master Google Suite and customer reporting, while developing your analytical, problem solving, and creative skills
- Use other online tools such as Hubspot, Asana and Mixpanel
What you'll need
- You have a high attention to detail and can manage your time to meet deadlines.
- You aren't afraid to take on challenges and learn new technologies. You have the confidence to figure out the unknown.
- You have equally strong communication and critical thinking skills-with the ideal candidate excelling at both.
- You think outside of the box. Finding creative solutions to solve problems for your customers is what drives you.
- You have a strong Interest in learning new technologies and the ability to learn quickly and take initiative to do so.
- You care about what you do and about those around you. You love working as part of a team.
- You have a customer-first mentality.
- Completion of a post-secondary degree or diploma in business, communications or a related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to explain challenging situations in a concise and user friendly manner
- Strong analytical skills. You must be comfortable working with data and have a high attention to detail
- Excellent organization and time management skills. You excel in a fast paced environment.
- SaaS or start-up experience is considered an asset
- Knowledge of digital and social media marketing and related technologies is an asset
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Dash Hudson was founded in 2015 with the mission of helping the world's most important companies deepen engagement with their consumers through photos and videos. Today, Dash Hudson continues to enable forward-thinking brands like Condé Nast, Apple, and Estée Lauder to inform strategy and leverage actionable insights for meaningful audience engagement. Dash Hudson takes it to the next level by predicting the performance of photos and videos, analyzing trends, and accelerating brand growth across Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and e-commerce marketing channels.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
At Dash Hudson, we strive to build great solutions that solve real problems for marketers, and are unabashed about our unique ability to be the best at what we do. To achieve our goals as a company and provide a service to our customers that is unmatched, we believe that collaboration and support among the team is what propels us forward.
Dash Hudson would not exist without the dedicated employees who contribute their unique skills, voices, and ideas to the long-term success of the company. Building a diverse and talented team is an integral part of creating an innovative and well-rounded product, and work environment.
Dash Hudson's hiring practices and company culture does not condone discrimination based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.