Customer Service Coordinator
Door Opening Solutions
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
Are you looking to be part of a growing and developing team in an organization that values its people, customers, work, and supply chain? If so, APEX is currently accepting applications for a Customer Service Coordinator within its Door Opening Solutions Group. This is a full-time, permanent position reporting to the Group Manager.
The primary role of this position is to provide a high level of customer service to clients and potential customers and develop revenue through the creation of sales leads, initiation of prospect calls, and establishing an ongoing rapport with existing customers. Training will be provided.
- Direct incoming calls, emails, and in-person inquiries from overhead door customers that require service/sales.
- Work with the customer to understand their need and schedule the appropriate service.
- Promote all overhead door, dock leveler, roll-up door, and other product offerings, services, and quote accurate pricing
- Enter detailed information in a service work order that allows the Operations Supervisor to match the best qualified technician to the customer's need
- Act as a liaison between customers and the operations team, gather the necessary information and respond appropriately.
- Maintain and prepare reports from manual or electronic files, inventories, mailing lists and databases.
- Provide general information to internal and external customers.
- Represent the company in a professional manner with great customer service and communication skills
- Recognize and communicate areas to improve.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment.
- Construction industry courses or industry work experience would be considered an asset.
- Hands-on training approach "learning by doing"
- Keyboarding skills and the ability to learn new computer skills.
- Syspro ERP experience would be considered an asset.
- Strong organization skills and teamwork values.
- Very detailed oriented.
- Ability to work unsupervised.
How to Apply:
Please submit your cover letter and resume to our Human Resources Department by:
Email: [email protected]
Mail: 100 Millennium Blvd, Moncton, NB, E1E 2G8
We thank all applicants for their interest in becoming an APEXer, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
A little bit about us
Apex Industries Inc.
Apex Industries Inc. is a Canadian corporation with its headquarters in Moncton, New Brunswick. A diversified company, APEX operates under five business groups in the Aerospace Component Manufacturing, Custom Contract Manufacturing, Steel Door Manufacturing, Door Opening Solutions, and Product Development and Automation industries. For over 60 years we have built and maintained long-term relationships with our customers and supply chain by providing value, expertise, and resources. APEX strives to be a growing, progressive company that adds value in its work as a trusted partner with all whom we associate.
Why Become an APEXer?
At APEX, we want our employees to enjoy both their job and life by working both safely and collaboratively while living healthy, relishing family time, and giving back to our community in all of the ways that mean the most to them, fully knowing they have the support and resources needed. We are a stable employer conveniently located on a bus route, offering full-time, year-round employment and want to make sure you live your best life at and outside of work.
APEX is proud to have assembled a family of highly skilled employees from various backgrounds. We are a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion, encouraging all voices to be heard through collaboration and engagement in a healthy and safe working environment.
Through the combination of machinery, technology, and skilled, passionate people, we strive to achieve excellence by working in an optimized manner. We conduct ourselves with integrity, taking pride in our work, and taking responsibility for our actions.
Work Life Balance
We want our employees to enjoy time with family and friends by unplugging and recharging for their own well-being. We offer flexible time-off, vacations, and paid holidays.
Rewarding Work Environment
We hold a number of corporate events throughout the year to celebrate, recognize, and reward individual, team, and organizational success.
Learning and Development
We encourage lifelong learning by offering a variety of skill-training programs and workshops by creating a collaborative work environment that allows you to interact with and learn from other highly skilled employees.
Comprehensive Health Benefits
Our comprehensive benefit package offering includes medical, dental, and health coverage, along with short and long-term disability and an employee assistance program for all our employees and their families.
Employee Pension Plan
We invest in the people who make APEX a success. We reward loyalty by offering qualifying employees a competitive retirement program with employer matching contributions.