Lounsbury Chevrolet Moncton has an opening for a bilingual Business Development Centre (BDC) Supervisor. This is a new department for our dealership and we are looking for an experienced person who can get the department up and running. This is a working supervisor position. As the department grows, you will be responsible for recruiting agents to work on the phones.
This position would be ideal for someone who is working in Supervisory role in a call centre environment and is looking for a change. You will have the opportunity to make a positive impact on a small business.
What you'll do
- Be the first point of contact for our customers and will be responsible to book appointments, provide information about products, and gauge customer satisfaction.
- In-bound and out-bound calls of customers for the Service, Parts and Sales Departments.
- Communicates effectively with Internet customers and prospects according to their preferred method of communication, whether by phone, by email, or in person.
- Up-sell or sell complimentary products to customers who are booking appointments.
- Works with Sales staff to assist with follow-up activities with current and past customers.
- Keeps abreast of new products, features, accessories, etc., and their benefits to customers.
- Recruit and train Customer Relations Department staff.
- Train Customer Relation Representative staff by reviewing recorded/live calls and outcomes.
What you'll need
- College diploma in Business Administration and/or Marketing
- Minimum 5 years experience in a call center and/or customer service environment
- Must be bilingual in English and French
- Superior telephone manners and strong interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Operating system, basic understanding of Excel, Internet, email
- Strong customer service orientation
- Demonstrated understanding of processes; must be able to create and implement new processes
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Lounsbury Automotive Moncton
The Lounsbury Group has successful retail operations in New Brunswick, covering the entire province from north to south. Lounsbury's greatest accomplishment is the ability to have grown our business in a diverse environment of bilingual communities. Lounsbury Group employs over 450 employees in its automotive dealerships, heavy-duty truck dealerships, brand name home furnishing stores and our own independent leasing company. We are a company which has rejuvenated itself continuously to remain leaders in our respective businesses. Our network of operations covers the region and our corporate goodwill has enabled us to develop strong relationships in the communities we serve.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
Lounsburys is committed to investing in our employees through training programs and a great work environment, plus:
- Competitive Wages
- Comprehensive benefits plan, educational assistance and excellent employee discounts;
- Career growth and continuous development;
- Respectful and cohesive working environment with strong company values.