As the Customer Insights Manager, you will report to the Executive Director of Customer Success and work closely with our incredible Customer Success Representatives, Sales, Product, and Marketing teams. You will ensure our Customer Success team and Account Managers are provided with a framework and bank of best-in-class research, reports, and insights for our most important customers.
What you'll do
Market and Industry Research
Fully understand the ever changing needs of Dash Hudson's targeted industries (beauty, fashion, retail, CPG etc) through customer calls, consistent communication with the Customer Success team, and industry research. Create resources specific to current market trends, our product offering, and the needs of our customers. Develop a strategy for leveraging current marketing content, market data and customer data in order to enhance the value of industry knowledge being provided to our customers at the executive level. Ensure insights are presented in a manner that reinforces target audience understanding.
Create a Scalable Distribution Strategy
Establish a strategy to efficiently house and distribute upcoming and new content. Regularly train the customer success team on new content and insights to ensure proper communication to customers. Work with the content team to turn previously created marketing content into resources to be shared with customers. Measure the adoption and the impact of created content. Manage and prioritize pipeline of incoming requests.
Manage and mentor a team who is focused on generating insights and reports. Distribute duties and tasks for gathering data and resource support. Ensure that your team is capable of analyzing and gathering data efficiently.
What you'll need
- Experience in market research.
- Experience leading and supporting a team.
- Proven experience building and supporting diverse teams.
- Strong data analysis skills.
- Excellent attention to consistency, detail, and design.
- The ability to create a story through data.
- Ability to understand and anticipate ever-changing market dynamics.
- Ability to communicate clearly and build relationships with internal and external teams.
- Ability to manage competing priorities and work against tight timelines.
- 5+ years experience in a marketing research role.
- Knowledge of enterprise marketing software market.
- Experience working with enterprise companies in industries such as Beauty, Fashion, Retail and CPG is an asset
A little bit about us
Dash Hudson was founded in 2015 with the mission of helping the world's most important companies deepen engagement with their consumers through photos and videos. Today, Dash Hudson continues to enable forward-thinking brands like Condé Nast, Apple, and Estée Lauder to inform strategy and leverage actionable insights for meaningful audience engagement. Dash Hudson takes it to the next level by predicting the performance of photos and videos, analyzing trends, and accelerating brand growth across Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and e-commerce marketing channels.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
At Dash Hudson, we strive to build great solutions that solve real problems for marketers, and are unabashed about our unique ability to be the best at what we do. To achieve our goals as a company and provide a service to our customers that is unmatched, we believe that collaboration and support among the team is what propels us forward.
Dash Hudson would not exist without the dedicated employees who contribute their unique skills, voices, and ideas to the long-term success of the company. Building a diverse and talented team is an integral part of creating an innovative and well-rounded product, and work environment.
Dash Hudson's hiring practices and company culture does not condone discrimination based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
At Dash Hudson our team is our competitive advantage. We are committed to supporting one another and we work hard to make sure everyone has the support they need. In addition to health and dental benefits for you and your family, you can also expect:
- Vacation, personal days and sick time - because everyone deserves time to rest and recharge
- RRSP matching - because investing in your future self is important
- Annual mental health benefit - taking care of yourself allows you to show up as the best version of you at both work and home.
- Quarterly wellness benefit - do something for yourself that you may not do otherwise. Think personal travel, fitness, benefits top up allowance, learning and things for your overall well-being.
- Donation matching program - twice a year Dash Hudson matches contributions made by the team, to strengthen communities and organizations that we care about.
- Parental leave top up plan - welcoming a new addition to the family is a big change for anyone, we are here to support with that
- Work from home benefit - if you choose to work from home, you will have the funds needed to set up a space that supports your productivity and looks great too!
- Flexible working hours and location - it's a hybrid world and we are happy to be living in it! We're happy to accommodate a balance of working from home and in the office arrangements.
- Departmental and team-wide bonding activities - we value collaborative and supportive teams, so we get together to connect outside of our day-to-day as well.