Reporting to the Manager - Service Excellence Centre, the Customer Experience Agent - Casual is responsible for providing support to the retail store network, head office employees, and external customers including licensees and agency stores. This includes supporting their use of technology in performing and enhancing business functions, identifying and resolving desktop and business process problems, answering general inquiries, and facilitating access to a range of business information and reports. The Customer Experience Agent will also be required to act as a decisive communication liaison with external vendors to ensure our customers are supported during critical times. Customer Experience Agents must also be available for on-call shift rotation for after-hours support as required.
This opportunity is until approximently January 31, 2020 and the hours of work will be approximately 35 hours per week (Weekdays, some evenings, and Saturdays as required)
What you'll need
As a qualified candidate, you will have:
- Diploma or certificate in a relevant discipline, such as Business Administration or computer studies
- Three years' experience providing excellent customer service in a retail environment, call centre, hospitality or tourism
- Two years' experience providing first level support to software and hardware users in a customer focused environment
As the ideal candidate, you will also have:
- Certification in beverage alcohol industry (sommelier, WSET, etc.)
- Experience in the beverage alcohol industry
- Experience providing general desktop support
- Experience working with retail/supply chain management applications and sales information systems
An alternate combination of education and experience may be considered equivalent.
A little bit about us
Nova Scotia Liquor Corporation (NSLC)
For over 80 years, the NSLC has been managing the safe and responsible sale of beverage alcohol in Nova Scotia, returning 100% of its profits to government to help fund key public services. As a true partner in our communities, the NSLC conducts its business with integrity and respect for the environment while supporting the sale of locally produced and bottled products.
Loss Prevention Specialist (1 year opportunity)
Sydney, NS, CA
Pricing Coordinator (18 month term opportunity)
Halifax, NS, CA
Payroll Coordinator (for approximately 10-12 months)
Halifax, NS, CA