Dash Hudson works with the best brands and publishers in the world to drive visual marketing performance. Our platform provides brands with a one-stop solution to create, measure, and predict performance, see trends, enhance engagement, and distribute it all across organic and paid channels.
About The Role
The Corporate Strategy Sales Associate will be reporting directly to the Sales Operations Manager, and function as a support role for our team of Corporate Strategy Managers that oversee Key Accounts. The role provides an excellent opportunity for an aspiring account executive to learn from the top salespeople at Dash Hudson and assist in our work with some of the world's biggest brands.
What you'll do
- You are a highly motivated, personally driven professional; have the confidence to consistently seek the next challenge and execute on company strategy.
- You will need to be obsessively organized to keep up with the demands of our most experienced Account Executives working on our most important accounts.
- You want to succeed, you are competitive, have the ability to work unsupervised and complete tasks on time.
- You care about what you do and about those around you.
What You Will Do
Some key responsibilities you'll have are:
- Support Corporate Strategy Managers (CSM) and Key Accounts team with administrative tasks (setting up product demonstrations and customer trials).
- Create visually striking, compelling sales presentations that align with customer needs, goals and Dash Hudson sales strategy.
- Coordinate with the Demand Generation team when appropriate and in tandem with the Corporate Strategy Managers.
- Assist in the management of the Corporate Strategy Managers' CRM.
- Research our key accounts & account mapping to help maximize our potential revenue opportunity.
- Work with the CSMs to prospect for new contacts and decision-makers within our key accounts.
- Shadow calls and key client pitches, taking notes and working with the CSMs to assist in the deal cycle.
What you'll need
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience.
- Undergraduate degree in Business or Marketing preferred.
- Experience in business development an asset.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and work on a quota or target.
- Ability to self-prioritize and manage tasks.
- An almost unreasonable dedication to the details.
We're looking for
A little bit about us
The world's most important companies use Dash Hudson to create and share photos and videos that people care about. Our visual marketing platform provides a one-stop solution to predict performance, distribute, measure, and enhance engagement across all of your key marketing channels.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
Why Work With Us
We believe in building great products that solve real problems for marketers and being unabashed about our unique ability to be the best at what we do.
We believe that mutual support among the team and a willingness by all to figure out the seemingly impossible are what will propel us forward.
To our customers, we show undying love for their support. In thanks, we smother them in hugs.