Must be located in NB please. Thank you!
MACC Commercial Properties
Location: Moncton, NB
MACC Commercial Properties is a New Brunswick family owned and managed company providing office, retail, and warehousing environments as well as multi-residential apartments to its diverse clientele. For more than 25 years, the company has operated with small town values such as personalised service, commitment, strong work ethic, integrity, and loyalty. Today, our assets under management are more than 1 million sq ft. and growing. Our properties are strategically located, offering tenants easy access to major International Airports, major highway transportation routes or downtown centres.
At MACC Commercial Properties, we strive to develop, acquire, own, and operate high quality commercial, light industrial and residential properties in the Greater Moncton area and beyond. Our team members are valued and recognized as the key to our success; their growth is continually challenged and supported within our dynamic and diversified organization.
What you'll do
Reporting to the President, our ideal candidate will have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and will be responsible for the following:
- Oversees the activities of the Property Accounting for the accurate and timely distribution of financial information, including but not limited to internal and external monthly financial statements, annual audits, and annual budgets.
- Oversee the activities of Accounts Payable to ensure accurate and timely payment of invoices and information reporting while focusing on processing efficiencies and analysis of expenses for savings opportunities.
- Maintain general ledger and payment processing systems and controls to verify the integrity of all systems, processes, and data.
- Assist with asset management including sales and refinances, property insurance, cash flow, property condition and rehab projects.
- Assist with property insurance and tax & audit reporting.
- Assist with other high-profile projects including complex financial modeling, development project funding and owner communication.
- Compile special reports.
- Maintain controls and efficient processing of cash/treasury management transactions.
- Responsible for bank reporting compliance, including loan covenants.
- All other duties as assigned.
What you'll need
- 2 to 5 years of work-related experience in accounting, auditing, budgeting, financial planning and analysis or other financial activities are required.
- Accounting designation (CPA) will be considered an asset.
- Solid interpersonal, communication, organizational, problem solving, decision making, and critical thinking skills are required.
- Able to meet deadlines is required.
- Advanced skill level with Microsoft Excel is required.
- Both official languages will be considered an asset.
A little bit about us
Imperial Manufacturing Group
Imperial Manufacturing Group is a leading manufacturer and supplier of heating, ventilation and structural building products for residential and commercial applications. Recognized as one of "Canada's Best Managed Companies - Platinum Club", our employees are valued and recognized as the key to our success; their growth is continually challenged and supported within our dynamic and diversified organization.
IMG believes that our entrepreneurial culture creates an environment that encourages and enables our employees to be at their best every day. Encouraging them to think on their feet, to take an idea from start to finish, to take ownership of their job, and to ultimately stay ahead of the competition.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
We offer competitive wages and benefits our Team is our greatest asset!
If you are interested in becoming an integral member of the MACC Commercial Properties, lease submit your resume for consideration to our Human Resources department at [email protected]
We thank all candidates for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. MACC is an equal opportunity employer.